X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wired up my tachometer finally. Hooray.

Comment

posted my E32 on kijiji, here i come E30.
      Originally posted by e30e
      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

oil, sparkplugs, valve cover gasket, <----leaky bastard , and intake manifold gaskets <---- fuckers
        sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
        "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Installed the seats, windshield banner and buffed the passenger fender - now it's the shinest part of the car... I don't care I'm not doing the rest. Plugged the antenna hole with some of that playdough epoxy.

Comment

Lets see, Saturday I yanked out the 230K M42 in preparation for the M50TU going in Next weekend. Then yesterday I started removing the A/C stuff, then installed the E21 booster and 25mm Master Cylinder combo.

My new UUC flywheel bolts and other various gaskets should be here tomorrow, then I can finish resealing the motor and putting on the UUC Stg. 2 flywheel/M5 clutch combo this week.
            Originally posted by BillBrasky
            E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
            1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
            1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
            1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
            2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

let's see. yesterday i pulled the upper and lower oil pan on the M3, then i installed the new water pump, replaced the oil filter valve o-ring and gasket. I also installed my fan again and reconnected the radiator, thermostat and hoses, then reinstalled the front bumper.

today; installed the new upper and lower oil pan gaskets, installed the expansion tank, reinstalled the washer tank, drained my fuel tank (full tank of gas), installed the new fuel filter, and tank cover plate.

i think that's it for the last two days.

more updates tomorrow god willing. still am waiting for that thin wall 30mm socket for the output flange on the trans.

Comment

I decided to remove the ABS pump before it was to late.
                the casting of the pump was so corroded I could dig in it with
                a screwdriver. Also installed new IE sways.

Tomorrow I'll be replacing every single brake lines of the car
                since they are all rusted I do have to make all the lines
                so that could take a while. Took me a full day the last time
                I did that.

Also waiting for parts from the dealer differential gasket and
                other misc stuff

Scott
                sigpic

Comment

That's 4 hours of work I hate brake lines now And I still
                  have to do the long rear one + the 2 mini ones at the rear.
                  And no garage + rain = no much work on the car

Scott
                  sigpic

Comment

the good news is they look good
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Put a badass sticker I got at Euros in the Valley in a very cool location:

And made a temporary center cover for my nardi wheel:

Comment

flushed the coolant yesterday
                        theres a bad leak somewhere in the system
                        I overheated in traffic and had to pull over, then people honked and threw trash at me as if I were the cause of the traffic

I also put in a passenger side sport seat on the drivers side of my car. :D

Comment

finally put in the 19lb gen III mustang injectors, m30 o27 afm and markd 19lb 91 octane chip that have been sitting around for months, surprising how well it runs even after reading everyhwere that it would run like shit at first it started up and ran quite well from the get go and no that the DME has learned the injectors a bit it is even better, the throttle response is noticeably crisper (who knows how much is due to the markd chip instead of shitty dinan and how much is from the 027 afm but w/e) yay me!

oh and minor modification is all that is necessary to make the 027 afm fit the oem airbox btw
                          Last edited by Adrian_Visser; 05-11-2009, 11:27 PM.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
                            I also put in a passenger side sport seat on the drivers side of my car. :D
                            doesn't work so well, but it 'fits'.

Comment

i did my control arms and CABs on the weekend. also janderson i like the nardi steering wheel:up:

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangstbd View Post
                                also janderson i like the nardi steering wheel:up:
                                Suck his dick while you're at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X