X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
    shit obviously he didn't.
    mines brand new, payed 1300 and am asking 1200 still in the box never even mounted to a mani

i'm in no hurry to sell it. thats 100% what its worth and i'm loosing money at 1200. i'll use it on something eventually if i don't get at least that much...
    Yeah I got mine brand new too. He was some honda kid who bought it in hopes it would fit on his civic

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
      Yeah I got mine brand new too. He was some honda kid who bought it in hopes it would fit on his civic
      i've seen a few honda's with gt35s. i'm definitely not a honda fan, but they were fast as hell. (for probably a month before shooting a rod through the block )

Comment

I wrapped her new 17' with some Toyo-goodness..
        sigpic
        Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          Oh alright, I suck at teasers...

haha, would you believe I was considering a red valve cover for my car too? or maybe a gray similar to your manifold. I'm pretty tired of black.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

^^ red valve covers are always such an eye-catcher!!
            sigpic
            Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

New thermostat, and an oil change.
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

The manifold is more silver, but my camera sucks. I'm pretty happy with the valve cover. Most people told me not to do it, but fuck 'em.

I painted all my bumper trim today, and I should have my bumpers back by the end of this week/early next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                  i've seen a few honda's with gt35s. i'm definitely not a honda fan, but they were fast as hell. (for probably a month before shooting a rod through the block )
                  Yeah this kid said his SOHC Honda ran a 9.87 in the quarter I almost pissed myself I was laughing so hard

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

The manifold is more silver, but my camera sucks. I'm pretty happy with the valve cover. Most people told me not to do it, but fuck 'em.

I painted all my bumper trim today, and I should have my bumpers back by the end of this week/early next week.
                    I have two, so I was going to do one in silver and one in red, glossy.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Next time I'm at the U-Pull-It, I'm going to see if they have anymore. I'm thinking about getting a few, and doing a different color one every now and then.

I want to do one grabber green, and one in flourescent pink. I also really want to do one with the Rogue Status pattern on it:

That one would be a bitch. I'd probably have to have a vinyl stencil or something applied to it, then paint it.

Comment

smoked my lights.

Comment

Comment

Not gonna lie. I don't like that install location AT ALL. They're also not straight.

Comment

Next time I'm at the U-Pull-It, I'm going to see if they have anymore. I'm thinking about getting a few, and doing a different color one every now and then.

I want to do one grabber green, and one in flourescent pink. I also really want to do one with the Rogue Status pattern on it:

That one would be a bitch. I'd probably have to have a vinyl stencil or something applied to it, then paint it.
                              Just dont sell them. I had an idea to do stuff like that to raise a little cahs for the e30

Comment

They are straight now, pic was taken seconds after i threw them in. I love location, because I can open both windows so easily now.

Comment

Working...
                                X