Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swaped an 88+valance got rieger lip eyebrows, got new turnsignals. , bavauto springs.
    Originally posted by e30e
    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Replaced ICM and ICV.
      Removed passenger side a-pillar covering
      Removed both sun-visors
      Removed the front headliner cover

All to figure out what is rattling on the passenger side. The sunroof drain pipes are damn close to the sheetmetal of the car, put some electrical tape there. I think it might be the passenger side of the hood/mechanism but I can't align it properly... argh
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

washed, interior cleaning, topped off the oil, crashed a VW meet and then went for pictures ... they all came out dark but here's a decent one.

Comment

well yesterday rewired speakers
          Continuous For Sale Thread
          323i s50

Comment

Installed 6k HIDs, removed rear spring pads, replaced rear sway bar links, thoughts about taking my new 16x8 steelies to the shop to mount tires but didn't have the time.
            Next, Installing my M-tech I wheel, M-tech stitching leather Shift boot and E-brake boot, leather e-brake handle and M weighted leather shift knob.
            I need a fender roller.......
            344is! Obd1 conversion

sigpic

Comment

valve adjustment. which was actually kind of fun and not near as much of a headache as i thought it was going to be.

painted gauge needles orange with krylon fluorescent paint
              I'd rather have Sarah Palin 1 hearbeat away from the Presidency than Nancy Pelosi 2 heartbeats away.

Comment

drove it around seattle and scared some people that were walking. :)
                sigpic
                24v swapped

Comment

stripped the shit out of it...pulled the struts, exhaust, headers, tranny and engine out. Rear subframe, carpet, rear bumper/valence, and trunk lid tomorrow, and that pretty much puts an official end to that E30.
                  sigpic
                  An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo84 View Post
                    stripped the shit out of it...pulled the struts, exhaust, headers, tranny and engine out. Rear subframe, carpet, rear bumper/valence, .
                    I did same thing, but it's all getting fixed and going back on. :D

Comment

hahaha i drove it in edmonton and scared the fuck out of old people, lol rev the M20 with a 84 318i fanclutch lol. HWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                      Originally posted by e30e
                      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Blacked out the kidneys and went to all red taillights.

Comment

started on the cf/fiberglass trunk :D

Comment

Installed a fused power lead from the check panel to feed my radar detector. I tapped into the constant 12V that feeds the dome light that I've also tapped for the rear view lights. A 5 A fuse is holding when all is on. I'm kinda glad the old power adapter plug finally shorted out. Now no more cord running from the cigarette lighter up under the rear view.
                            Let's go exploring!

Comment

Mocked up the bulb covers to my foglights for the HID's.
                              sigpic

Comment

Shadowline, blacked out the grill, and some more paint restoration.
                                If life passes you by... Downshift.

Comment

Working...
                                X