No announcement yet.

E30-ls1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm eagerly awaiting the outcome. I do hope you will post up some vids (not short ones, full length screamers) when your done. A buddy of mine did this to an E36, That thing went like a raped ape!
    sigpic

Comment

Damn, the shop across the street from where I work builds high HP/ci LSx motors daily (talking like 900HP all motor drag motors). Maybe once I get a better job making a little more money I will look into the LSx E30.......

My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
      There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

I want to see your car race the LS1 powered civic (the "civette") that someone posted a link to a long time ago.
        sigpic89 M3

Comment

Originally posted by NavyE30 View Post
          I want to see your car race the LS1 powered civic (the "civette") that someone posted a link to a long time ago.

That thing is broken. The dude ended up in a ditch and broke all of the welds holding the Civic shell to the frame. There's a video of it somewhere.
          My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Oh, shit. Never mind then- can't say I'm surprised though
            sigpic89 M3

Comment

Garret: The project looks great. Very nice work. I am a ME major as well, and this really motivates me.

Also, the Blue Scholars are amazing. Nice choice.

Steve: You work at Boeing eh? How hard is it to get an internship there if you don't have a father that works there? I'll be needing to do an internship within the next two years.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                Garret: The project looks great. Very nice work. I am a ME major as well, and this really motivates me.

Also, the Blue Scholars are amazing. Nice choice.

Steve: You work at Boeing eh? How hard is it to get an internship there if you don't have a father that works there? I'll be needing to do an internship within the next two years.
                No, steve doesn't work at Boeing, he works at AIT (Advanced Integration Technology) that gets work from Boeing. They do tooling automation for the aerospace industry.

Regarding Boeing internships I'm sure they're not that hard to get if you have good grades and some extracurriculars that are mechanical. Do you go to UW?

k peace
                -Garret
                E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
                E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
                E30LS1@gmail.com
                e30ls1.com

Comment

Gnarly!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Christ how did I miss this thread. AWSOME work

Comment

Originally posted by garretvs View Post
                      This picture makes me happy. I dream of having an LS1 powered E30 one day.

Comment

Is that a Hartge sturt bar? If so, that particular one is for the M42 cars and is quite hard to find [NLA] may bring some cash if you find the right buyer.

Keep us updated on this build, i want video.

Originally posted by vlad
                        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Garret, YOU DA MAN!!!

You better bring that thing to the picnic next year!!

Comment

Awesome work man. Looks great, I hope my project comes out lookin 1/2 as good as yours.
                            I don't think your mom appreciates the value of those modifications

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                              Garret, YOU DA MAN!!!

You better bring that thing to the picnic next year!!
                              yeah I'll be there for sure...
                              E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                              email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
                              E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
                              E30LS1@gmail.com
                              e30ls1.com

Comment

Dyno in the future? I'd love to see some numbers and a graph...
                                I'm debating on throwing this engine in the white monster this summer or sticking with an obd1 swapped M motor..
                                -Brandon
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X