Pics. and small update of progress on my E30 proj.
Collapse
X
-
I lost interest cause i have a sickness with project cars! I'll start on one and get sidetracked with another one, then something will re-spark my interest and i'll get back on track. This is the reason so many of my projects got sold before they were completed. I vow to finish this one. The pearl paint was not my doing or to my taste but the price i got the car for was. It's going to get repainted back to the original color which was Alpine white. Here are some pics of the tranny swap and associated parts.Last edited by 5150ct; 10-18-2007, 12:28 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Lol at my posts at the end of that thread . :D
That Ohnoes dweeb is such a little douchebaggg . Wish he would die in a fire already .Leave a comment:
-
-
I have them saved on my computer at work. I'm at my home computer and i tried to take them from bimmerforums into photo bucket, but it says they have an invalid file type. I'll try and load the rest of them from my work computer tomorrow.Leave a comment:
-
-
Sorry, i didn't know you couldn't view the pics if your not a member. Sometimes when i'm on this forum and not logged in i can still view the pics. I'll try and figure out how to load them.Leave a comment:
-
cant you atleast copy and paste? you need to be a member to view those pictures. thanks.
AndyLeave a comment:
-
Pics. and small update of progress on my E30 proj.
Well i forgot all about this car up untill recently when i started browsing the E30 forums again. Anyway, the car has been sitting for over a year due to loss of interest and no free time. In order to save on extra typing and post please click the link as to whats been done so far!
Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.Tags: None




Leave a comment: