Oh my fuck. Thats hot.

Sold it.

Comment

Hmmmmmm Oh DAMN! Im in love!

Comment

u should get those big pickup mirrors

Comment

wow! Awesome work man.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake View Post
            u should get those big pickup mirrors

Hahahaha!!!! That would be hilarious!!:pimp:

Comment

If I can find a shit beat E30 for uber cheap, I'm going to do this. My bffl is a welder, a wicked good one at that he took gold in a competition.
              But I'd rather do it to an E34 just cause that would be cooler.

Comment

what wheels and tires are those?

Comment

Lots of progress has been made in the last few days but my external hard drive took a dump... Hopefully this weekend i can post up all my pics :)

what wheels and tires are those?
                  The wheels i had on for fun? They're axis oldschools or something, my buddy has them for sale if your interested ( shameless pug )

Comment

YAY!!!! I can't wait to see some updates. I'm already planning on working on a 5 or 7 with this idea, sorta....more like a permanent convertible though.....

Comment

Originally posted by mikeday View Post
                      Lots of progress has been made in the last few days but my external hard drive took a dump... Hopefully this weekend i can post up all my pics :)

The wheels i had on for fun? They're axis oldschools or something, my buddy has them for sale if your interested ( shameless pug )
                      can i get contact info? shipping quote to 66614 topeka ks

Comment

wow, pure sex, i wanna do it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeday View Post

i had a pug like that also, it would just start to hump your leg in public infront of anyone and everyone ;)

Comment

can i get contact info? shipping quote to 66614 topeka ks
                            I'll talk to my buddy today and have him get back to you. I forget his username on here.

Originally posted by FLUTE007 View Post
                            i had a pug like that also, it would just start to hump your leg in public infront of anyone and everyone ;)

Damn, i missed that

Comment

Mikeday, you are a fucking tease. I logged on looking for an update and I only get talk of pug humping. :)
                              Last edited by alpinaclone; 09-05-2008, 09:30 AM. Reason: needed to add a smiley so as not to be offensive
                              Matt

sigpic

Comment

Are you adding a roll bar and a .50 machine gun in the back? ;)

Lookin nice!
                                '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X