Nina soon to be with the owner meet my new love Tatyana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nina soon to be with the owner meet my new love Tatyana

With Nina getting ready to leave for NW Canada I'm getting ready to finally pull the touring out of storage. Named her Tatyana...

I want to try something different with her. Instead of modding the heck out of her right off of the start, I would like to first enter her in Concours competition. I figure I can work on her over the winter in my garage. Cleaning and replacing any broken/worn parts.

Paging Blunt...

Does anyone have any literature on guidelines/rules for such a thing, I did a couple of searches but haven't come up with anything. Is there a guide book, scoring sheet, etc, etc?

Here are some specs on her...

1989 Euro E30 Touring
    88 kilometers, non sport tan interior, 5 speed

Here is a old pic from when I first found the car(note rear bumper and IS side skirts removed to check for rust... NONE, clean as can be.)

Before everyone starts flaming for keeping her stock... I have a long list of mods already to go for her(mm 240 sport, mk motorsport mk1s, new front bumper - mt2 ish.., leather interior, period correct recaros, period correct nakamichi, etc, etc, etc,) I just want to try something new so please don't hate.

ZM
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

oh here is the build sheet...

sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Subfrickinscribed!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        Subfrickinscribed!
        Plus fucking one. I want a garage full of e30's...
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Cool current pictures please?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

APPROVED:up:

Comment

You bastard.

Comment

Can you take a pic of that steering wheel?

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I don't feel bad now for you getting rid of Nina.

Subscribed

Comment

She is in storage about a 3 hours away, I hope to go next week to take pics and start on the shopping list. I will post pics upon return.

PS, Nina is special she cant be replaced, anyone who has seen/driven her knows this. But like a new girlfriend with a hot body it will take my mind off it...
                    sigpic

Levent
                    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Love it mang, Gonna be sweet seeing it get all cleaned up.

Comment

Shweeeet

Comment

AAHH!

I want to see what you will do with her. It's sad that Nina has moved on, but this is an acceptable replacement :D
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Ok, can't wait to see you restore this one :) Don't see to many of these stateside.
                            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                              She is in storage about a 3 hours away, I hope to go next week to take pics and start on the shopping list. I will post pics upon return.
                              I'm looking forward to seeing this project progress as well.

PS, Nina is special she cant be replaced, anyone who has seen/driven her knows this. But like a new girlfriend with a hot body it will take my mind off it...
                              But you haven't seen what I can do to ex-girlfriends

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Working...
                              X