Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PhillyG
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesE30
    lol wtf?
    bitch boy attitude? something a 12 yearold boy would say... What does saying that make me gay....

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by PhillyG
    No need to get a little bitch boy attitude...
    lol wtf?

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Because I want it to be?

    Quiet = Not getting pulled over.
    No need to get a little bitch boy attitude...

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Because I want it to be?

    Quiet = Not getting pulled over.

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    Pretty sick. Why's it so fuckin quiet though?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I took hella fucking pictures.

    Oil return from turbo



    Down



    And to the pan



    Oil feed





    Intercooler shit











    RRFPR, not yet mounted.



    Exhaust shit







    Needs hangers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bey
    replied
    Grats on getting her running! Are you coming out to the meet on the 30th? I want to see this badboy in person.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    so so bad ass, congrats.

    better video quality coming soon?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    get some daytime videos you slacker!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    LOL 318



    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Cold shivers, puking, hot flashes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I'm addicted.

    I get headaches without it.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    dannys always cracked out on mt. dew, he does everything too fast

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    You move too slow.
    holy shit that was fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    You move too slow.

    Leave a comment:

Working...