This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    Do college chicks really like guys with insecurity issues and poor social skills?
    Do douche bags get laid?
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

photobucket not password protected ftw

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
        Do douche bags get laid?
        Fucking thank you, they all do. They could look like Micheal Moore with a flock of seagulls and the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles still begs for the pounding.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
          i bet he cooled down from all that hard work with an ice cold refreshing tab.
          lol

Originally posted by vlad
          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Do college chicks really like guys with insecurity issues and poor social skills?
            No.

Originally posted by e30e View Post
            Do douche bags get laid?
            Yes.

Comment

Comment

evidence

Comment

Not only is that subframe no longer torsionally rigid like was stated, but I'm sure whoever welded it got it nice and fucking hot. The material properties have changed, there are stress risers everywhere and the yield strength is probably cut in half. It's going to yield on a harsh bump and lead to all sorts of fucked-upedness with respect to geometry.

Way to go.

Comment

and you know your shit, cause your doing the engineering deal. lol. from a pro himself

Comment

No, not a pro... just a student.

Comment

His whole build is suck a joke...fake alpina manifold, false '3.3' badge on the engine, refusing to check his timing components and instead polishing his piston crowns, modified subframe so he can run a mech fan, hydraulic ram setup to smash the firewall, etc... we could go on and on about all the stupid, asinine stuff he's doing. Honestly I've never met anyone on R3v with a worse sense of hubris, arrogance and egotism than this punk kid. Life is gonna bitch slap him hard some day...

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                          His whole build is suck a joke...fake alpina manifold, false '3.3' badge on the engine, refusing to check his timing components and instead polishing his piston crowns, modified subframe so he can run a mech fan, hydraulic ram setup to smash the firewall, etc... we could go on and on about all the stupid, asinine stuff he's doing. Honestly I've never met anyone on R3v with a worse sense of hubris, arrogance and egotism than this punk kid. Life is gonna bitch slap him hard some day...

ouch. no one has burned me that bad. back off a little bit buddy. it's his car and it makes him happy so leave him be

Comment

Originally posted by whatt18yahoo View Post
                            ouch. no one has burned me that bad. back off a little bit buddy. it's his car and it makes him happy so leave him be
                            No one has "burned" you that bad because we all know you're a lost cause, so it's a waste of time and energy. It's like picking on poor Eli in this video. He's just so far beyond the norm that it's not even worth trying to correct him. You just have to shake your head and laugh. When it comes to cars, you = Eli.

Japandrew actually has some skills and taste (except for soda, Tab lol) but just goes about everything in a pretentious manner which rankles a lot of people.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                            MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                            | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

After skimming through this thread, the only thing that stood out was Tab. I had no idea it is a real soda before looking it up on wikipedia.

1974: "A Beautiful Drink for Beautiful People"

Comment

Originally posted by whatt18yahoo View Post
                                It's his car and it makes him happy so leave him be
                                Sorry, R3v isn't anyone's mom. I'm not going to sit here and cheer him on when he's being retarded. If you've been coddled you whole life and can't handle criticism, I suggest you don't post your work on the internet - and certainly don't post it on R3V.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X