Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's coming from a reputable place. I'd go for it. There are quite a few bumpers with tweaked centers but the rest is fine. This may help your search. Worst case scenario, you will have a spare.

Comment

So today i cleaned up the sorry excuse for wiring that i had. It looks a lot better and safer but it is tedious work. I finished the Driver Side but the Passenger side where the HCS is setup is tricky not to screw up anything, so I didn't finish the passenger side before dark. But still awaiting shmorgeshborg of parts in the mail.
      Last edited by Japandrew73; 01-19-2009, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Ok Much better now that the wiring is cleaned up. I also cleaned up my complete tool kit because I got bored. I'm doing really pointless things while i wait for my goodies in the mail. Doesn't it seem like every time you order something in the mail, sunday comes, and then a holiday so the mail doesn't come?

anyways...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I love steel wool.

I found out both valves for the HCS tubing are leaking so i wasted a bunch of wiper fluid, but the new valves are on the way.

Comment

perhaps someone wants to see the HCS working... here is an old video of my touring:

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
            perhaps someone wants to see the HCS working... here is an old video of my touring:

http://www.m-technik.com/ebay/SWRA.avi
            beautiful, it looks like you have the problem that a lot of people have where the headlamp tubes keep squirting water until the tank is almost empty. Mine will look like that In a few days (minus the squirting water problem)

Comment

yes but the problem was only temporary, that video was made until i installed it.
              *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

After some research, I discovered that the thing inside of the spark plug wrench goes in the screwdriver handle and say your window gets stuck rolled down and you want to roll it up you can do this...
                my tool kit does have the little strap that holds it up i just took it off so you could see it better

Take the screwdriver handle, put the long thing inside the spark plug wrench in the screwdriver handle

Then the little plastic window piece that nobody can seem to find fits on the end of it. I know that without the plastic piece on the end that it will roll up the window fine, but i have heard the plastic piece is needed for it or something i don't know.

Also in my trunk that some of you might not know I had are a Brand New OEM First Aid Kit

and Brand New OEM Sunshade

Comment

That's interesting about the tool kit. The allen wrench is used for the sun roof motor and I assumed was for the sides as well. Also nice touches with the sun shade and first aid kit. You need to get one of these if you don't already have it...

Mine is missing a few pieces unfortunately. :(
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
                    That's interesting about the tool kit. The allen wrench is used for the sun roof motor and I assumed was for the sides as well. Also nice touches with the sun shade and first aid kit. You need to get one of these if you don't already have it...

Mine is missing a few pieces unfortunately. :(
                    I like. Where can I get that? If not the Tape cassette cleaner, just the little booklet? I've seen a leather one before too

Comment

I like my complete toolkit, but wow this makes me want to get a large one...

Comment

I actually got my tape kit for free at the junk yard. Usually stuff like that isn't there, but I got lucky. They don't charge for that kind of thing depending on where you go. You can pick em up on ebay though.

I'm with you on the tool kit. Definitely going to have to get the complete large one! The e34/e32 one is cool, but just not quite as cool as the one you pictured.

Comment

I decided to slowly start collecting the necessities for a large toolbox kit, starting with this:

I just ordered it in the mail. It holds spare bulbs and fuses.

and tomorrow you will get your first update on the euro bumper situation (i can't tell you now for a reason i will tell you tomorrow) if that makes any sense.

Comment

Alright. Plan Euro Bumper has taken the initiative. Looks like My front bumper will be completely new. I have bought this:

the reason i couldn't tell you is because that ^ was on ebay.co.uk and i didn't want somebody else to buy it. So will have brand new chrome side pieces, then I will order this in the next few days:

and then I will order the trim new also. I figure the cost will end up being however much it would have costed to have it shipped over from britain or germany anyways so why not go new!

Comment

So my birthday was today and from my parent's I got this rad vaccumm from griot's garage. I love that place. I want almost everything from it's catalog hah. anyways this is what i got:

It's the smallest vaccumm i have ever seen and it has the perfect size attatchments to reach in between the seats and stuff. it's a little taller than a gallon of milk. here is a pic of it in my room and you can kind of tell how small it is

it works great! it's super convenient
                              when i opened the box they gave me a %15 off gift certificate that expired jan. 31 so it's a waste NOT to buy something... right?:D

So I bought something relatively cheap, I bought this:

My new front euro bumper will be brand new so it is pointless to use it on that but my back bumper will be used and will probably need it. I was really tempted to get this:
                              (it's a little detailing stick that comes with little microfiber socks that can be used to get in places like your grill or air vents)
                              but in the end I think it was worth it for the task at hand.

Still waiting for all my goodies in the mail.

Comment

Nice. Happy birthday! I picked up my euro OBC today. It is going to be interesting trying to get the buttons from this one onto a good working one. Can't wait to see your car with euro bumpers. I think it's smart how you are going about getting them. By the time I have mine re-chromed and made perfect, I'll likely have as much into them as you have.

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X