No announcement yet.

My E30 325i. Slowly getting on it's wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't updated in a while. Let the pics speak for themselves.

Engine stripped again.

The reason why

Got the cylinderhead to a workshop that did some work on it. Porting, valveguides a sealings. Basically a full overhaul.

Before:

After

Crappy pics, I know..

Got this package some days ago. :D Along with adjustable camberplates.

How it is today.

Comment

Coilover mounted in the front. I'm satisfied with the height up front, but it needs to be lower at the back. I can't drive until I've rolled my wheel-arches.

I haven't mounted adjustable at the rear. Not sure if the bearings on the shock can handle the stiffness.

Comment

thehood makes baby jesus cry

Comment

You deserve to be slapped for that hood.
          With all the work it ruins it. Its not even different its just a gay as fuck copycat trend. I dont understand.

End Rant
          84 318I Delphin RIP
          87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I know it's special and it's definitely a like/hate object.
            I sort of like it, and it turns peoples heads. It's a 10 min job to swap back to the black one.

But for now.. It stays..

Comment

I have to agree. Although I like rusty, your car is just too clean to pull that off properly. It is nice and low though. Looks good.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Larsinnj View Post
                I know it's special and it's definitely a like/hate object.
                I sort of like it, and it turns peoples heads. It's a 10 min job to swap back to the black one.

But for now.. It stays..
                Thank god you still have the black hood.

It turns heads because people are probably like WTF LOL.
                84 318I Delphin RIP
                87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Most of the people I talk to say they like it, and i get thumbs up when I drive past people ALOT! ;-)

I feel people think it cool to finally see something different..

Comment

Before/after. Looking forward to see them on the car! :D

Comment

Just have to add that the black bonnet have been fitted again. :D
                      Here's a teaser of the E30 with the new car I have bought recently

Comment

I just bought a new camera and went out today and shot some pics. I'm not very good at it yet, so tips and trick are welcome!

Comment

Looking nice! ... Is that a technoviolet m3 I see?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

5 points. ;) It's an M3 but not techno.

That's my garage queen. :) Macaublau M3 Cecotto. :grin:
                            Need some fix though. Spoiler, front and rear bumper need to be painted. I'm waiting with the painting until I have money to buy a Sport Evo rear spoiler with CF flap. 8-)

Comment

The rear wheels on the M will be taken apart and rebuilt with new, wider lips.
                              you see in the last pic that there is quite a gap between the wheel and arch.
                              I'm thinking 1 or 1,5" wider. I fear that 1,5" will be a bit too much though. Pulling the fenders is out of question. :p

When I'm done I will have 2 lips to much, but I'll just use them on my OZ Mito's that eventually wil be fitted on the black E30. 8-)

Comment

Congrats on the M3, looks stunning!
                                (looks like you no longer have an e30 budget:-D)
                                E30 buildy things
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Working...
                                X