1983 Henna Red 323i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
    Absolutely stunning car! When is the drop, exhaust, and 5spd coming?
    Bought a box from a 325i sport, getting that looked after next. Then I'll do the suspension and brakes.

Really stuck on the exhaust choice though! Would like to go for an Eisenmann, but want straight pipes - the eisenmann point to the side. Thinking of a supersport now as it looks like its the style I want. That'll have to wait a while too though!
    1990 Diamond Black E30 320i Touring
    1994 Jet Black E36 320i

Comment

Amazing, man. Simply amazing. I think I said nearly the exact same thing at some other point in this thread...
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Haven't posted many updates lately - have been doing loads of crappy small jobs. Had the timing belt and a few other bits done. Also adjusted the front seat frames to let them bolt in properly, and got new seat belt latches into it - had no idea pre-facelift were different to facelift!

Anyway - had a set of H&R springs put on at the weekend - they're meant to drop it 35mm, but its dropped a lot more than that!

Took delivery of the gearbox for it as well, so will hopefully get the autobox out before I'm grey and old. (older! :D)

Last edited by kdevitt; 10-11-2012, 10:59 PM.
        1994 Jet Black E36 320i

Comment

great work so far keep it up.
          the leather came out great with that treatment.
          Last edited by iwantspeed; 04-26-2010, 02:34 PM.

-
          Project
          Parts for Sale
          Feedback
          YouTube Channel

Comment

Beautiful car mate :up: Just read through it all.. Love this build.
            Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by tg318is View Post
              Beautiful car mate :up: Just read through it all.. Love this build.
              +1, great thread! I always thought otherwise but the colour matched bumpers work on your colour quite well. The wheels look great, maybe some spacers would be cool, but I understand if you want the "oem" look. Cant wait to see it dropped with the Manual tranny. :up:
              Keep up the good work!

R.H.D
              M-technic I club

Comment

beautiful!

88 M3 - 95 E320 Wagon - 70 Mini - 04 LS430
                BBS RS-style wheels for your RC car:
                http://www.teampogi.com
                http://www.facebook.com/teampogi

Comment

More?

Comment

I love this car!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Thats it for a few years! Got a promotion with my job and am moving to Australia in two weeks, so am giving this to a friend to mind. He's a mechanic, so will do some of the bits and pieces which need fixing.
                      1994 Jet Black E36 320i

Comment

You should take it with you. Australia is a RHD country as well. :D

But I understand, besides, I can't imagine what it'll cost to ship a car from Ireland to Australia. Talk about one end of the world to another. Best of luck!

Comment

Need to attach some bigger pictures.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                            You should take it with you. Australia is a RHD country as well. :D
                            Even if the cost to export it to Sydney with me wasn't prohibitive, it doesn't have aircon!! So not a hope - I was going to take my E46 M3 with me - but that would have cost around $15,000 to export.

Either going to buy an E30 cab, an S2k or more than likely a Boxster S to play with.
                            1994 Jet Black E36 320i

Comment

God Dammit, this car is amazing. Simply Amazing. It makes me feel like shit about my own car. Whenever a person thinks of an E30, this should come to mind. Thank you.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

damnit, I dont know whether to paint my car henna, brilliantrot, or mugello

Comment

Working...
                                X