I just bought my first e30!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should have widened the steelies
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

car is looking good! and dont colormatch the door handles, that's lame.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

imo you should just paint the mirrors.. Nice car though. you should throw your old ellips this way :)

Comment

Nice improvement! I'd rock the steelies all-around.

Comment

great looking car! I like the rims, Paint the mirrors, keep the door handles.
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

before you put those wheels on, lower it, or it will look goofy

Comment

Nice start bro. 84k wow

Comment

Maybe its just be but the front valence still looks a little off, I would suggest a new on there, but the car has come a ways since you bought it...
                  BMWCCA #389756

Comment

I agree, the car looks great, but you should replace that valance.

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

please tell me the wheels are not going to stick out that far.

Comment

well of course. i will lower the car before i put the wheels on. it looks rediculous. Well i wanted to replace that valence. But new they are $369 and i could not find a decent one at the junk yards. so if anyone has one for cheap lmmk please! i would like to get one.

anyways thanks guys for all the comments. like i said i tried my best with the stuff i had. the valence was a pain to get it this straight. but its alot better than before.
                        And today i changed the oil, passed deq got it registered and got two new front signal lenses from the dealer.
                        Last edited by Scarlet_Pimpernel; 04-01-2009, 03:02 PM.
                        "life's like the hair outta your ass... short and full of shit...":blowup:

Comment

I am suprised you were able to get the rear valence as straight as it is, but I knew it would never line up correctly after that repair. Still, great effort on getting it that close.

I also see that the color match on the silver is not that close, but metallic silver can be one of the toughest colors to match. But good job overall on 'saving' that car!
                          Eric Giles
                          '20 M2 CS
                          '04 M3
                          '11 X5 35D
                          '87 325is
                          '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Working...
                          X