Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW UPDATES! Bretts Turbo Twin-Cam M3 bodied project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check it out, Found your car on road kill at the drag strip, 14:27.
    Awesome stuff!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by wazzu70 View Post
      Very cool and nice accomplishment!
      Thanks Nick!
      Originally posted by knuklehead92 View Post
      congrats, glad to see you are still killing it out there!
      Ya man, trying to! People are so shocked to see a BMW @ the drag strip... They are like WTF? And I am like, thats right bitches, my ALL STOCK drivetrain! And they are freaked out.

Originally posted by jhaurimn View Post
      Just read through this entire thread, page by page.... at work

I feel like I know you and your car well...lol. I had to take notes so I could remember points!

When you first posted the m50 with the turbo ontop....damn. The body work with the m3 fenders looked awesome man!! Also wondering how many people have crapped their pants inside your car? lol

The dyno vid at 570 hp was crazy, cant even imagine what its like now. I must saw after reading all the pages, I was not expecting to see what happened to the black widebody. I was shocked for a moment. But then you have another widebody up and running like what, 2 pages later? Damn man!

All your work is impressive, thanks for the awesome read.

Jon
      Thanks Jon, I have been pretty dedicated, and my wife is an absolute superstar! It has been an awesome journey and Im far from done! So stay tuned!

Originally posted by AwakenNoMore View Post
      Also just read this thread, was sad to see the black one ruined after all that work, but the new car is awesome too, glad the goods could be salvaged into an equally nice white car. Both builds are truly an inspiration.
      Thanks man! The black car will be back!
      Originally posted by howelll View Post
      Looks like a smack down on some v8 cars, well done!
      No man, I put the smack down on TURBO V8 cars WITH Nitrous! haha both mustangs behind me are turbo'd and one has nos! haha everyone was pissed, like where the hell did this little bmw come from?
      Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
      That's awesome Brett.!!!! That Good&Tight manifold doin work..!!!
      Now when do you swap the auto in and hit 9's..?
      That manifold is great! I am likely about to remove it and put a t4 flange on for bigger turbo. I will call or text you more about that.

But I dont need an auto, until I am making real power... Thats the whole point of my car. People are blown away that its all BMW running gear! Otis send me jordans 67mm turbo!

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
      I love seeing the 1989 BMW in with all those muscle cars!!

What boost level are you running? and weight of the car? I remember you mentioning it ran faster with less power in the new car
      Thanks man, I came from the muscle car background, and so I know how pissed they are! haha I am going to weigh the car soon, and dyno this monday. Boost I am maxed out, around 26-30psi. The turbo maxes out @ 26psi that is max flo @ my pressure ratio.
      Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
      Great time man!

I bet it's been said but a wide body on a regular car looks sick!
      Yes it does!

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
      Check it out, Found your car on road kill at the drag strip, 14:27.
      Awesome stuff!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7WRlxgMEeg
      Ya man, that was the craziest thing! They didnt even advertise that they were going to be there or anything... All of the sudden @ the end of the night they show up after everyone pretty much left. We watched them run the crusher (we are the people standing in the back of the starting line) and then we went and chilled with frieburger and mike in the pits for an hour or so! It was so surreal because like I said earlier, i grew up in the muscle car scene, and read EVERY page when the new hotrods would come in, we had a subscription for over 10 years!

So to recap, we are going to the Dyno this monday or tues, to see what we can squeeze out of this turbo and then we may be upgrading to a larger one.

stay tuned!

Brett
      Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
      Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

Too bad you couldn't line up against that super charged Camaro, you would have ate him alive..!!!!! LOL
        Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
          Too bad you couldn't line up against that super charged Camaro, you would have ate him alive..!!!!! LOL
          Oh, ya, HOT ROD Magazine would not have let that happen. But when we went over and talked to them, they saw I was driving the bmw and they were way surprised.
          Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
          Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

Working...
          X