"9": Upcoming CGI flick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"9": Upcoming CGI flick

I don't know if any of you heard of this/saw it already, but in 2005 there was a short CGI film about 10 minute long. I thoroughly impressed by it and thought it was original for what it was. It's being made into a feature film due out 9.09.09 and is directed by Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov, the guy that directed "Wanted." The trailer looks good, I'd definintely see it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9_(2009_film)

If you want to see the origonal short, I'm sure it's floating around demonoid somewhere, that's where I got it from a couple years back. :)

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

They showed the trailer for this at Coraline. I think it looks like it's going to be amazing, albiet probably depressing.

Comment

Ah, I didn't see Coraline this was just brought to my attention by a friend who is home from college and knew I've mentioned it before. I checked to make sure it wasn't a repost.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

The preview for it in the theaters was really cool. I can't wait to be able to see.
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          They showed the trailer for this at Coraline. I think it looks like it's going to be amazing, albiet probably depressing.
          thats when i saw it lol.

the 10 min one is pretty dope looking. I usually like the things Tim Burton is in on so this should be pretty cool.
          Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
          LSx e36TI coming soon
          Originally posted by s0urce
          Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

heres the orig.

Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
            LSx e36TI coming soon
            Originally posted by s0urce
            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

The little guys remind me of this:

Comment

Working...
              X