"9": Upcoming CGI flick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"9": Upcoming CGI flick

I don't know if any of you heard of this/saw it already, but in 2005 there was a short CGI film about 10 minute long. I thoroughly impressed by it and thought it was original for what it was. It's being made into a feature film due out 9.09.09 and is directed by Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov, the guy that directed "Wanted." The trailer looks good, I'd definintely see it.

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9_(2009_film)

If you want to see the origonal short, I'm sure it's floating around demonoid somewhere, that's where I got it from a couple years back. :)

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

They showed the trailer for this at Coraline. I think it looks like it's going to be amazing, albiet probably depressing.

Comment

Ah, I didn't see Coraline this was just brought to my attention by a friend who is home from college and knew I've mentioned it before. I checked to make sure it wasn't a repost.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

The preview for it in the theaters was really cool. I can't wait to be able to see.
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          They showed the trailer for this at Coraline. I think it looks like it's going to be amazing, albiet probably depressing.
          thats when i saw it lol.

the 10 min one is pretty dope looking. I usually like the things Tim Burton is in on so this should be pretty cool.
          Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
          LSx e36TI coming soon
          Originally posted by s0urce
          Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

heres the orig.

Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
            LSx e36TI coming soon
            Originally posted by s0urce
            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

The little guys remind me of this:

Comment

Working...
              X