Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retardotyler View Post
    waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on a pedestal
    cool! did you just see 40 year old virgin?

Comment

all I can say is its a lost cause... as soon as you start begging there is a total role reversal. you become the bitch and shes the man.... its a precedent that you've set now you're screwed.... welcome to a life of doing what you're told.
      sigpic

WTB: yer sisters underpants

Comment

Originally posted by Vrbovan View Post
        all I can say is its a lost cause... as soon as you start begging there is a total role reversal. you become the bitch and shes the man.... its a precedent that you've set now you're screwed.... welcome to a life of doing what you're told.
        actually its not what happened, i think that this incident made us closer now that we got over it

e24 e9 e30
        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
          actually its not what happened, i think that this incident made us closer now that we got over it
          Hey bro, some serious advice - I just clicked the link in your sig regarding "Natalie" and now you are having problems with this new girl.

Are you starting to see a pattern here?

What's the one common denominator in the equation?

BTW, that "Natalie" link seems to have some spyware issues because right after I close it I got a pop-up with some BS spyware warning on it so you might want to pull that link.
          sigpic
          1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
          Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
          Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Lol that "Natalie" link is there so that as we click on it, he get's to see more pictures of "Natalie". There's a ton of these out on the web.

Comment

E30Cabrio - that's a "get people to click the link and I get to see more of the photo set" link.

And if you're getting BS spyware warnings, I think you're the one with spyware issues, not the site. It checks out clean for me.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by iwillhunt View Post
                Lol that "Natalie" link is there so that as we click on it, he get's to see more pictures of "Natalie". There's a ton of these out on the web.
                Even more pathetic...
                sigpic
                1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

User Name

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                  cool! did you just see 40 year old virgin?
                  why you tryin' so hard?
                  i will get my moms g35 and monkey stomp your ass she has a k&n air filter your sr20det on 20 lbs cant fuck with it

Comment

yea lol @ the natalie link i deleted it because i got all the pics i posted them on the nws pictures thread but i heard the vivdeo is fake, i took alot of advice from this thread thanks alot guys i really appreciate it!

e24 e9 e30
                    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

If you get bored with her, pass her my way. I love doing drugs with hot 18 year olds that cant act right with their boyfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
                        Even more pathetic...
                        Hey that's my line!

Comment

Working...
                        X