X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need gf advice

ok yea so emo threads FTL
    but i really need advice

so my gf of 2 months likes to smoke bud and did alot before we started dating,and i told her to stop so she did supposidly, last night she told me she haddent stopped so i told her to make me a legit promise that she wont EVER touch it, she promised me she wouldnt & today she tells me "if i promised and broke it would you want me to tell you" i wrote "yes" so she smoked and did coke :(
    im so angry i want to hit someone (her so called "friends")
    i really do love this girl and i dont know what to do and im honeslty in the slums :(

what should i do?

e24 e9 e30
    IG: peterkaczynski

smack a hoe
    really though how old is she?

Comment

e24 e9 e30

Comment

Not worth it, IMO. Enjoy unraveling the mental fuckup she has already started becoming.

:(
        cars beep boop

Comment

The only solution for a situation like this is A: accept her as she is or B: leave her as she is.

The fastest way to make an enemy is to try to change someone.

PS. I do feel for you, I've been there on both sides.
          I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

You don't find a woman and mold her into what you want, you find the woman who is already what you want.

D-d-d-dump.

Comment

take her away from her friends and force her to hang out with some better people, that or dump her. 19 is young, plenty of fish in the sea my good man.

pic or this thread is a fail!!!!

best of luck in what you decide to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam View Post
                The only solution for a situation like this is A: accept her as she is or B: leave her as she is.

PS. I do feel for you, I've been there on both sides.
                I foolishly did that to an ex of several months. This guy is dead on. At 19 and after 2 months, leave it be or let it die.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

thanks for being here for me guys i think i need to break up with her if its ment to be then she will change if not then ill just have to be more carefull next time

e24 e9 e30

Comment

I don't know how old you are, but I'm also 19 and that's the best. Even if she puts out, it's for the best.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Liam View Post

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
                        thanks for being here for me guys i think i need to break up with her if its ment to be then she will change if not then ill just have to be more carefull next time
                        Give it some time and space. Leave the door open a smidge, this could be the thing for her that tips the balance (I said could, don't bank on it).
                        I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

pics of her

e24 e9 e30

Comment

Heart breaker if I ever saw one.

Comment

i told her to choose me or the drugs she said its not easy to stop
                              "i cant stop out of nowhere, sorry icant do that for you"

e24 e9 e30

Comment

Working...
                              X