R3v income survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
    You should definitely try to be a driver if you can. All the drivers at my store love their job, all the insiders on the other hand hate their job.
    Well I have thought about it. But I am horrible with directions. It is unbelievable. And yes, I have worked there for 2 1/2 years and I hate my job. But on the other hand, it IS a job. I'm gonna PM you, so this doesn't get cluttered by this convo.
    M Coupe

Comment

Full Time Grad Student

President/Creative Director/Founder of my web design company ~ $175/hr

Opera - Varies widely. Next job on May 9, $250 for 3 arias, 20mins (plus paid airfare, room and board for 2 nights). Job after that (July 2 - August 23) $1800 Principal Artist "salary" (1099) with $900 per performance at AGMA rates, paid room and board as well as travel compensation. Last Summer's job was $2250 for 10 weeks as a Studio Artist with $100 per performance for small role. Bigger Houses = MUCH Bigger money. MET Chorus is 100k salary!!!

If it weren't for the company, I'd still be broke (still am till after school!)
      stephenbrody.com

Comment

I make anywhere from 10 to 50 per hour. It just depends on the quality of the audio I'm transcribing, and the speaking ability of the persons being interviewed. If they're affluent and the sound quality is good, I'm happy and making bank. If it's a little kid and there is a bunch of background noise, I'm pissed and making shitty. I average about 30/hr.

This job is how I can make it through college without loans. I can't imagine paying 7% interest on unsubsidized loans right now...

Comment

In the 30+ range. I'm still one of the few in finance that has a job. Must be because I work for a German company. Money is good but the real benifit is that our head office is in Munich. Got sent there last year for a nice "buisness trip". Beer Gardens and dinner at the BMW Headquarters was really what I was there for ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
            Depends on the person...

I grew up with stories about my grandpa (electrical engineer) building the families' first color TV from components he bought separately, winding the copper wire on his home made generators by hand, building his own ham radio tower and reciever, etc.... So my whole extended family has the DIY spirit infused in them.

Also I have a feeling most of us on R3v or anyone who works on old cars would rather see something repaired than replaced.

But you're right, we are the minority.
            Come on, we all know that the rev crowd is a strange breed :nice:
            $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

As an editor my rates usually run about 75-150$ an hour depending on what I'm editing. Most stuff will start at a flat rate of 300$ then it's 100$ an hour after that.
              The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

No salary, depending on the size of the project, I may get paid with chocolates or 4 or 5 g's.
                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                Originally posted by J3M93
                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
                X