Snow in April?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow in April?

Seriously, what the deuce? Whatever happened to Global Warming, guess I'm back to destroying the ozone, jk

Fucking land of Zion :hitler:
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

pity post

Comment

It snow all day yesterday here. None of it stuck, but it sure was nasty and cold. Supposed to be in the high 70's by Sunday.

Comment

Dude no bitching allowd I had snow here (accumulating snow) on June 13 last year. While most of the snow is gone I still have a 10"-foot in many places in my yard yet.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

stop your whining.
          I went to Squaw Valley USA 2 years ago to snowboard on May 31 and it was snowing.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

June 13? WTF?

We had 2 days of 80's weather followed by rain and 35+ temps
            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
            Originally posted by J3M93
            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Yeah june 13th. It can snow up here any time any season any day, With the right weather pattern sweeping outta the north and the right weather coming over the mountains from the Pacific we can get it.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Ha, 70 degrees in Southern MN.
                Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

60 and sunny right now
                  Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                  Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

global climate change
                    The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Working...
                    X