CNN Reporter attacked at Chicago "Tea Party"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN Reporter attacked at Chicago "Tea Party"

Watching the local news and they said a CNN Reporter was "attacked" by a "hostile crowd" at a Chicago anti-tax "Tea Party"

My local newspaper had a similar story as well.

So I did a quick search and found the video:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Harrased? That one-side-biased bitch has no business reporting the news.

The only harrasing going on was that waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles interrupting everything that guy had to say, after SHE asked HIM a question.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post

The only harrasing going on was that waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles interrupting everything that guy had to say, after SHE asked HIM a question.
      Plus Juan.
      '89 325i track sloot
      '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Wow. That's pretty sick. It's common for these talk show type programs (both left and right) to try to do the old "60 Minute" bait and switch and hammering with sideways questions and to not let people finish talking. It's all part of the hype game they play. But that bitch's attitude was disgusting. She deserved to have that mic shoved down her throat. The funny thing is, the guy with the baby eventually made a very valid point. Her response sounded much like MaObama propaganda. I certainly hope that wasn't part of their actual news report because if it was, it would speak very poorly of CNN's ethics.

Her parting comment about the people at that Tea Party being "anti-government" was absurd.

I can guarantee you that almost nobody in the US is actually anti-government. I don't think most people could imagine a world without some form of government (a true "free market" system). With all its flaws, our system is one of the better ones the world has ever seen. It relies on principles though and the constitution (because people are flawed). I don't think that reporter understands that.

I suppose media like CNN has to defend Obama though, since they were largely responsible for getting him elected.
        1987 E30 325is
        1999 E46 323i
        RIP 1994 E32 740iL
        oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Luckily there was none of this crap where I am. I wouldn't have been too surprised because CT is a highly democratic state.

My region's tea party was very nicely put together on the town green and we had some state reps/my senator come in. The only thing that made me facepalm was some of the religious nuts that were basically in tears when a pastor spoke on the moral breakdown of our country.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

She said it was FOX sponsored.
            ...and she said CNN was left wing.

Makes a whole lot of sense, battle of TV-Channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post

plus dju

e24 e9 e30
              IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

That's why I don't like watching the news, because its just a bunch of bullshit propoganda half the time. If I think something is interesting, I'll read about it in the paper or online, and get as many views on the same subject as I want and make my own choices. TV programming, programming your brain into making you sheep.

Comment

And the NYTimes acted like hundreds of thousands of people never gathered today to protest higher taxation as they didn't bother to report it anywhere that I could find on their online edition of the paper.

I would wager that the print edition ignored the hundreds of thousands that gathered today as well.

Live news, investigations, opinion, photos and video by the journalists of The New York Times from more than 150 countries around the world. Subscribe for coverage of U.S. and international news, politics, business, technology, science, health, arts, sports and more.
                  sigpic
                  1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                  Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.

Comment

That woman was clearly being a stupid bitch but that guy was a fucking moron as well. He had no idea what he was talking about. Abraham Lincoln greatly expanded the power of the federal government and was in fact the first president to implement an income tax. Good one guy.

Comment

that wasn't the point he was trying to make... at least we won't know what was the point that he was trying to make...

Comment

Oh yes What shitty reporting, wow dose it surprise anyone though ???????

She needed that mic shoved right up her ass might have gotten a more accurate impression across.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
                          And the NYTimes acted like hundreds of thousands of people never gathered today to protest higher taxation as they didn't bother to report it anywhere that I could find on their online edition of the paper.
                          The tea tantrums are the lead story in the US section of NYTimes: http://www.nytimes.com/pages/national/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                            that wasn't the point he was trying to make... at least we won't know what was the point that he was trying to make...
                            The guy said "Lincoln believed that people had the right to share in the fruits of their own labor, and that government should not take it." His point sounds pretty clear to me, even if it is completely false.

I forgot to mention that Lincoln was also a Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by kommissar View Post
                              The tea tantrums are the lead story in the US section of NYTimes: http://www.nytimes.com/pages/national/index.html
                              "Tea Tantrums?" The only tantrum I saw was the one being thrown by the CuNNt.

Like I said, I checked the front page of the NY Times and didn't see the story.

Apparently, hundreds of thousands of people all across the country (possibly over a million) protesting government spending and over taxation isn't as newsworthy as the hit piece on Sarah Palin that is on the front page of the Times.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X