CNN Reporter attacked at Chicago "Tea Party"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is why I refused to read the NY times while I was working in NY last year. I picked it up one morning because my usual WSJ was sold out. That was the 1st and last NY times I will every read. When I am working I try to read the USA today and the WSJ, while I have time to kill, waiting on stuff, and my break and lunch.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
      The only harrasing going on was that waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles interrupting everything that guy had to say, after SHE asked HIM a question.
      Exactly.....this isn't even remotely "journalism."
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
        The guy said "Lincoln believed that people had the right to share in the fruits of their own labor, and that government should not take it." His point sounds pretty clear to me, even if it is completely false.

I forgot to mention that Lincoln was also a Republican.
        Hey dumb ass - The point was the media claimed the CNN reporter was attacked by a hostile mob when nothing of the sort happened.

In fact, the CNN reporter verbally attacked a citizen for questioning the government.

Shouldn't the media be questioning the government instead of attacking people that question the government about how their money is spent?

Not when it comes to conservatives they don't.

We saw what the media did to "Joe the Plumber" for asking a question the media wouldn't - they dug up dirt on him and smeared him, yet the same media failed to report or investigate that Obama's Secretary of Treasury owed the Government 100x in taxes what Joe the Plumber did but didn't bother mentioning it until someone else did.

Why didn't they dig into his past and report on his tax issues like they did to "JtP"?

It's frightening that the media is attacking people for asking simple questions about how their taxes are spent.

They never do this when the lefties smash windows, block traffic, burn trash cans, riot, fight with the police, torch cars, support murderers like Tookie Williams, etc...

I used to live about 1 mile from San Quentin Prison and when a scumbag was about to go to the gas chamber, the idiot protesters would show up along with a sympathetic media.

We would drink a few beers and walk up there and fuck with all of them, not to mention, see the treachery of the media up close and personal by the questions they would ask, the questions they wouldn't ask, and they way they would sympathize with the supporters of murderers like Tookie Williams.

I can still remember seeing a local newsreporter crying after Tookie got the needle.

Fuck him and fuck that punk Tookie Williams.

And fuck that CNN bitch too. What a fuckin' waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Instead of letting the guy answer the question she asks, she immediately interrupts with Obama talking points.

Then she has the nerve to go on some rant about Fox News and how biased they are.

Talk about projecting...
        sigpic
        1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
        Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
        Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Hey e30 cabrio, (don't know you real name)

Why are you so angry?
          Build Threads:
          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

because liberals suck

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              Harrased? That one-side-biased bitch has no business reporting the news.

The only harrasing going on was that waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles interrupting everything that guy had to say, after SHE asked HIM a question.
              I wish I saw that waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles get steamrolled by the crowd.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

There is no such thing as "reporting" anoymore. Every fuck in front of a mic has to throw in their two cents. I almost threw my computer at the tv while watching Matt Lauer this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                  Hey e30 cabrio, (don't know you real name)

Why are you so angry?
                  Maybe it's because I only get to keep about 55% of the money I earn.

Or maybe because a news headline says "CNN reporter attacked by hostile crowd" then a story follows about how she was surrounded and shouted down and then had to leave in fear for her own safety.

Then we see what really happened and that the media completely contrived the story to smear people who are protesting against a Government that is taking more and more of our money.

I'm also angry because people like myself are being "allowed" to keep less then 55% of what we earn after you add up all the taxes we pay.

Then when people protest, the media flat out lies about what really happened, in addition to some CNN Reporterette interrupting a citizen with DNC talking points instead of allowing him to answer the question she asked him.

And the icing on the cake? Her rant at the end about how FNC is a right-wing network.
                  sigpic
                  1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                  Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                  Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

How much money do you earn if you only keep "55%?" And you're just as bad as ANY of those biased fucking reporters/journalists. You label people just the same. You're a fucking hypocrite.

Comment

i agree with the woman being far from a journalist. i think we should have just one government controlled media outlet ;)
                      www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinho View Post
                        How much money do you earn if you only keep "55%?" And you're just as bad as ANY of those biased fucking reporters/journalists. You label people just the same. You're a fucking hypocrite.
                        think about what you just said for a second.. I don't think he means just income taxes, but all the other nickle and dime taxes the government constantly sneaks in. Sure, you may only pay 20-25% as "income" taxes to the fed, but then you have property taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, license taxes, air breathing taxes, blinking taxes, etc. etc.. it goes on and on and on and they keep adding more all the time.

But hey, keep voting for higher taxes, we all know you types don't mind because you can't be taxed if you have no income, but you can still collect welfare. ;)
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

fuckn waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles got what she deserved.

Comment

wow, what FOX put's people up to..hahah did anyone hear they were referring to themselves as "teabaggers"? Definilty the people who were running this nation before obama....

Comment

I love republicans. So angrrrryyyyyy arrrrrgggg..
                              I only saw white people in that protest. Why is that?

Comment

Because only white people work and get taxed? OH SNAP :D

Comment

Working...
                                X