MyBrute installs trojans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyBrute installs trojans?

is this real? i suck at computer shit so i have no idea what a false positive is among all the other things on that link.

ive already run 2 full scans on my computer with norton antivirus but nothing has come up. am i fine?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

ive gotten that swif. c warnng but my norton says im secure

e24 e9 e30
    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

ya i got the little warning popup for that swif.c but it said norton blocked it. it was popping up for about 2-3 days whenevr i tried to log on, but not anymore

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

yea when id try to battle it wouldnt show me the Start fight option until i disabled antivirus autoprotect and then id fight and turn it on again lol

e24 e9 e30

Comment

ya exactly, i wasnt able to fight in the arena, it would never show me the start function. apparently, if i understand correctly, it only infected your computer if you watched a battle so i think im ok.

SC*AR

Comment

wat?

Comment

false positive according to symantec
              Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
              Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

wtf is a false positive

SC*AR

Comment

That time when your GF missed her period and you went and bought the cheap pregnancy test and it said she was pregnant and you both freaked right the fuck out and went to the clinic and found out that she wasn't pregnant- that is a false positive.
                  -P

Moosehead Engineering

Comment

Originally posted by mooseheadm5 View Post
                    That time when your GF missed her period and you went and bought the cheap pregnancy test and it said she was pregnant and you both freaked right the fuck out and went to the clinic and found out that she wasn't pregnant- that is a false positive.
                    well put my friend

e24 e9 e30

Comment

nothing worse than above statement.

Comment

ROFL! Exactly, and you end up breaking up because you immediately denied it all and stopped answering your phone, LOL!

Build, break, repair, repeat.
                        91 300zx TT
                        03 540i Msport
                        91 318is track
                        89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
                        R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

hahah^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and run firefox with noscript you noobs, wont be getting stuff like this.

/facepalm
                          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

buy the $32 double box. worth every penny.

plan B ... $50 worth it.
                            Greg

Comment

you pay 50? 30 with health insurance man.
                              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X