I think im going JDM......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think im going JDM......

well the ETA blew its top and the wife is tired of dumping money into it, so we got her this:

a 09 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 5spd. i gotta admit its REALLY nice not to go down the road and hear all the rattles, feel the stutters etc. i found a subaru forum and some of these guys are getting well over 375hp with their Legacy GTs. im starting to think i kinda like this whole AWD Subaru idea.......

m3 or Legacy GT hmmmmmm

I come from Suby's. They seriously are the shit. I know one is in my future. MUHAhAHAHA!!
    -Pierre
    1987 535is
    1988 325is

Comment

I have that car in forza, and god dam is it fun, and since the game is real life. Im sure that one is to!

Comment

Oh yeah and my buddy has a stage 2 Legacy GT wagon. That shit shreds, even though the wheelbase is REEEEAAALY long.
        -Pierre
        1987 535is
        1988 325is

Comment

needs drop

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            needs drop
            i worked into the deal stock fogs and a wing. next is HIDs. springs may come about but im not sure quite yet. its a different world where you either go tein, h&r, eibach and settle for a 1.5" max drop OR you get coilovers. kind of a crappy selection, but i just started looking so im learning as i go. when it does get dropped im thinking of 15mm spacers rear and 10mm fronts. itll look better eventually.

i just got the car this past saturday with 10 miles on it, it has close to 75 on it already. and its still on its first tank of gas, AND not even half tank yet.

Comment

nice, i've heard of a couple scary legacy gt's... only a few mods away from an sti power-wise
              Originally posted by blunt
              i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

do it big.

Comment

nice i know a friend with a legacy gt wagon and a big ass turbo set up. so sick
                  AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

great choice... i always liked driving legacies while i was working @ a subaru dealership in norcal. lots of look-&-feel quality for the cost.
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

sti level power would be wicked fun........those sti's pull hard
                      -Andy

Comment

I just bought my fiance the 09 pearl white special edition love it 4th suby for me and just great cars. Only daily i would drive besides a bmw

Comment

Hey jeff,

I will trade you my 05 outback 2.5t for your M3 :pimp:

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I've heard nothing but good about the new Legacy 2.5, excellent looking car too.

Great choice.
                            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                            E36 325i sedan
                            E30 325i sedan
                            Volvo 945T

Comment

Lift it.

Comment

Working...
                              X