Fighting pollution - Polish style!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
    We have the 2nd highest corporate tax rate in the world and 0bama wants to raise it even more.

That's a sure way to create jobs!
    I'll drink to higher corporate taxes!

Besides, higher taxes encourage non-profit investment. Look at Bill Gates, he wouldn't be giving all his money to non-profit causes if he was allowed to keep it all. "Oh so you mean I don't have to pay taxes on this money if I can do some good with it and not be a selfish piece of shit? Where do I sign up?"

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
      Canada is also working on a project to give $3k for your old beater when you buy a new car. The previous version of that same project involved giving only $300 for your junker... It didn't work very well.
      I'd go out, buy an old beater for $100, and use it as trade in. They should do it, that puts the price of a fit at $14k

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Polska zawsze byla, i zawsze bedzie calkiem zjebana. Super miejsce na wakacje, ale nie mog bym tam wyczymac.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe View Post
          Polska zawsze byla, i zawsze bedzie calkiem zjebana. Super miejsce na wakacje, ale nie mog bym tam wyczymac.
          Idzie ku lepszemu ;)

Ja z kolei mam takie samo podejscie do Stanow - fajny kraj - zjezdzilem caly i jest duzo pieknych miejsc. Odwiedzam czasem matke i fajnie, ale mieszkac - mieszkalem kilka lat i juz nie chce ;)

A w kanadzie bylem tylko przez tydzien.

Comment

Mam dom w polsce, w tychach, morze kiedisz sie tam przeprowadze, ale nararzie kacze studia. W warszawie mieszkasz? Nastepny raz to odwiedze polske dam ci snac.

(lepiej mowie niz pisze, urodzilem sie w kanadzie ale rodzice mnie nauczyli polski)

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
              I'll drink to higher corporate taxes!

Besides, higher taxes encourage non-profit investment. Look at Bill Gates, he wouldn't be giving all his money to non-profit causes if he was allowed to keep it all. "Oh so you mean I don't have to pay taxes on this money if I can do some good with it and not be a selfish piece of shit? Where do I sign up?"
              Bill Gates has donated Billions of dollars to charity.

How much have you donated, speaking of selfish pieces of shit?

You're for higher corporate taxes? Who do you think the cost gets passed on to? The Tooth Fairy?

Higher taxes on business discourage growth, which discourages new job creation.

When corporations have more money, they reinvest it to expand. When they expand, they hire more people.

When they have less money, they don't expand and they don't hire more people. They may even lay people off.

It would be nice if the people who posted on these threads had a basic understanding of economics before doing so.
              sigpic
              1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
              Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
              Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe View Post
                I'd go out, buy an old beater for $100, and use it as trade in. They should do it, that puts the price of a fit at $14k
                California has a trade in program where you get $500 or $1000 if your car won't pass smog and you scrap it, but it has to have been registered to you for at least a year or two. I believe it has to be running and not stripped of parts.

Otherwise, people would be buying POS cars for $100 and trading them in for more...
                sigpic
                1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Working...
                X