NRA Free 1-Year Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NRA Free 1-Year Membership

The NRA is giving FREE 1-yr memberships to everyone who wants to join. They are trying to build up their membership to fight pending legislation that
    impacts our right to keep and bear arms.
    It is very important that anti-gun congressmen see how many people they will have to fight to get their legislation through.

Explore the National Rifle Association and the many ways to to explore your interests.

This can include spouses and children also.

Oh, what's that you say? The crime rate just went up 30%?

Wow, this is an excellent idea for promoting non-violence and keeping guns out of the hands of people who should not have them in the first place. I put new/used car dealerships above these guys, at least the car dealers aren't trying to kill you and your loved ones.
    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post

Wow, this is an excellent idea for promoting non-violence and keeping guns out of the hands of people who should not have them in the first place. I put new/used car dealerships above these guys, at least the car dealers aren't trying to kill you and your loved ones.
      Originally posted by Maluco View Post
      The NRA is giving FREE 1-yr memberships to everyone who wants to join. They are trying to build up their membership to fight pending legislation that
      impacts our right to keep and bear arms.
      It is very important that anti-gun congressmen see how many people they will have to fight to get their legislation through.

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp

This can include spouses and children also.

Comment

the ignorance of kids these days...
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post

the ignorance of kids these days...
          Shh, go finish your bag of bolts turbo build.

Maluco, sure they're just trying to build up their membership numbers, but this seems like an odd way to go about it. Is a NRA membership and a basic background check enough for anyone to go out and buy a gun, or do they need a gun permit as well? If a NRA membership is all they need to acquire a gun, then this seems like a reckless decision IMO.
          - Trey

E36 325i sedan
          E30 325i sedan
          Volvo 945T

Comment

I just signed up. I've been thinking of getting a membership for a while now.
            My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
            There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

:roll: You sure are having an off day huh? My 318 is 24ved, complemented w/ Korman coilovers and CSL replica's sporting Yoko slicks. And that 5 lug 318 stuffs all that under e30 m3 flares. The DD turbo plan was scraped a LONG time ago.

So what all have you done to that old 325 parts car? Or are you driving daddy's car like when he wrecked your brother's e30...
              ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
                So what all have you done to that old 325 parts car? Or are you driving daddy's car like when he wrecked your brother's e30...
                OH NO YOU DII'NT... just bring up something as irrelevent as my father having an off in my brother's old E30 with zero tread rear tires. Wow, if that's all you've got, then I really am screwed.

Nah, I'm still driving my old parts car. Someday I'm hoping to model the headlights off of your car (one yellow, one smoked, one smiley, one missing, or however you had it going on.)

:roll:

Congrats on the 24V swap, way to utilize those family connections... again.
                - Trey

E36 325i sedan
                E30 325i sedan
                Volvo 945T

Comment

oh this north carolina cat fight is getting me all warm/moist inside
                  Build Threads:
                  Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I've had pretty much all the e30 lights on my car at some point in time, sans the ebay angels. But not mixed together. And I did my swap 2ish years ago at my house, not the shop ;)

But anyway, I am and have been for years a life time member of the NRA :twisted:

Comment

Maluco, sure they're just trying to build up their membership numbers, but this seems like an odd way to go about it. Is a NRA membership and a basic background check enough for anyone to go out and buy a gun, or do they need a gun permit as well? If a NRA membership is all they need to acquire a gun, then this seems like a reckless decision IMO.
                      In Texas you can buy as many guns a day as you can afford as long as you pass a 5 minute background check. An NRA membership does nothing for you regarding the purchase of arms.

Comment

An NRA membership isn't going to cut it if you want to buy a gun. There will still be background checks and a waiting period, and depending on the state an additional license for handguns.

When I got my c&r license, the NRA called my house everyday trying to get me to join. I refused because I believe all lobbying is wrong. And I fucking hate the fact that they got my number without me giving it to them.
                        Instagram
                        sigpic
                        Current: 99 M3
                        Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                          In Texas you can buy as many guns a day as you can afford as long as you pass a 5 minute background check. An NRA membership does nothing for you regarding the purchase of arms.
                          don't waste your time, he even said in that post that he knows nothing about purchasing a firearm.

You don't need a permit unless you are buying a handgun (& 21). You only need to be 18 to buy a rifle or shotgun.

And MOST of the guns used in crimes are guns that were not bought legally. So the only thing gun control laws would do is disarm the responsible citizens and leave them sitting ducks to criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                            oh this north carolina cat fight is getting me all warm/moist inside
                            uuuuuu weeee +1

e24 e9 e30
                            IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Signed up.

Comment

Working...
                              X