NRA Free 1-Year Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
    Ah okay, the right wing copy and paster calls me a fuckstick, oh shucks.
    Yes copied and pasted the second and a Burke quote.

I don't recall saying shit about my freedom or the freedoms of anyone else. I recall saying that those weapons should not be able to be bought and sold illegally, that the government should do more about prohibiting that, that regular old law-abiding citizens don't need the same kind of firepower used to defend against armies.
    Are you slow? You don't recall saying anything about anybody elses freedoms but do it again in the very next sentence, well done.

Things have changed since the second amendment was written, you and your right wing idiots seem to disacknowledge that.
    You are correct, bad guys have modern weapons too, I suppose you would like the good guys to own and use flintlocks and criminals ( who don't care about the laws in place ) have whatever they want. Fucking brilliant ( try using the nose for breathing also, it may be an oxygen problem ). Seems like you enlightened liberals only see the disacknowledgedment when it works for your ( hopelessly flawed ) argument.

If what I say doesn't matter, then why do and the rest of your Obama hate gang continue to copy and paste topics on a fucking car enthusiast website?
    Look at the title up at the top of this subforum, take your time and sound out the words, remember to use your nose to attempt a greater oxygen intake

I guess you four or five can really get shit done.

I didn't count how many that have shit on you in this topic but I'm sure it was more than 5, shame that's as high as you can count, I can go total it up for you if you would like but I'd suggest going upstairs and asking your mother first.

Excellent Burke quote, so what do you suggest, we counter the misuse of assault weapons by what, doing nothing? Good idea,

I had a feeling after reading all the rest of your post you would get that completely ass backwards. Doing nothing is what you are suggesting we legislate good people to be forced to do.

I'll pencil that one onto Obama.
    Stick with the orange crayon, we wouldn't want Obama confusing your letters with anyone else's since your suggestions are working so well for him so far.

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post

You know pinepig, I'm kinda surprised your so pro gun. I know quite a few police officers and they seem to feel they should be the only ones with em. I guess the experience, instilled some realism. People are law abiding because they have morals, not because some rulebook tells them not to.
      I don't do the Pinepig gig anymore, I was just as pro gun prior to my 10 year stint as park pork as I am now. Hell to make it fair you ought to be able to walk into Sears and buy a machine gun no paperwork required just like you could years ago. Most anti's don't even realize that the start of gun control was racist in nature ( yes to keep blacks from having guns ). That's part of the thing that pisses me off about antis so much, it's fucking ignorant and they don't even understand that they have been lied to from the start about " gun control ".
      The funny thing is about officers running into a CCW holder is you pretty much have a 100% garuntee that whomever you are talking too is one of the " good guys "

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
        Yes copied and pasted the second and a Burke quote.

Are you slow? You don't recall saying anything about anybody elses freedoms but do it again in the very next sentence, well done.

You are correct, bad guys have modern weapons too, I suppose you would like the good guys to own and use flintlocks and criminals ( who don't care about the laws in place ) have whatever they want. Fucking brilliant ( try using the nose for breathing also, it may be an oxygen problem ). Seems like you enlightened liberals only see the disacknowledgedment when it works for your ( hopelessly flawed ) argument.

Look at the title up at the top of this subforum, take your time and sound out the words, remember to use your nose to attempt a greater oxygen intake

I didn't count how many that have shit on you in this topic but I'm sure it was more than 5, shame that's as high as you can count, I can go total it up for you if you would like but I'd suggest going upstairs and asking your mother first.

I had a feeling after reading all the rest of your post you would get that completely ass backwards. Doing nothing is what you are suggesting we legislate good people to be forced to do.

Stick with the orange crayon, we wouldn't want Obama confusing your letters with anyone else's since your suggestions are working so well for him so far.
        Good grief, how long did it take you to compose that lovely number? What's all this talk about my nose? Is it some sort of Conservative slang? At no point in your angry bitch rant of a post did you competently address my questions/statements, it has become abundantly clear that you are grasping for reasons to continue to post anti-Democratic shit and are rapidly running out. So continue to post links to hype-based rants about how Obama is ruining the country and continue watching your beloved Bill O'Reilly and we'll continue to laugh at how you and your four or five other copy and pasters can't get the fuck over the fact that he won nearly six months ago.

EA(Liberal-encrusted)D.
        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
        E36 325i sedan
        E30 325i sedan
        Volvo 945T

Comment

At no point in your angry bitch rant of a post did you competently address my questions/statements, it has become abundantly clear that you are grasping for reasons to continue to post anti-Democratic shit and are rapidly running out.
          I got them all, you have no game.

EA(Liberal-encrusted)D.
          You'll have to take it out of your mouth first.

Comment

I'm just glad that we both agree that you are a whiny right-winger with nothing better to do than ctrl+v.
            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
            E36 325i sedan
            E30 325i sedan
            Volvo 945T

Comment

I'm just glad that we both agree that you are a whiny right-winger with nothing better to do than ctrl+v.
              Remember to use the nose too, 02 levels seem to be sinking again.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post

Comment

BRUTE

Comment

Working...
                  X