No announcement yet.

Star Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a+ movie--keep the mind open to the experience.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
    click here for details

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      So I am kinda looking forward to seeing this movie, but in some ways not really, kinda thinking it may end to me at least like the Indiana Jones South Park episode.
      I really, really doubt it.

I've seen it twice already, but want to see it yet again. It's that good. I also, have watched Star Trek for quite sometime, and I absolutely loved what they did with this movie.

Comment

As far as these "Gotcha" paradoxes people are finding, they address this in the movie. Spock has a line that goes something like "When Nero went back in time he created an alternate reality starting with his assault on [Kirk's dad's ship's name?], and thus whatever our lives may have been, they will be completely different now." (Yeah it was worded way better in the movie, but you get the idea). Therefore, this movie series is allowed to be completely different than the TV series. No one wants to watch feature-length Shatner rehashes.

Body roll+perspective=the poor man's drop

Comment

Still haven't seen it.. hopefully soon.
          Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
          Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

^^It really is a great movie. Bring the woman, too -- my gf hated Star Trek shows, but I dragged her to it and she loved it.

Body roll+perspective=the poor man's drop

Comment

Originally posted by Slangbox View Post
              ^^It really is a great movie. Bring the woman, too -- my gf hated Star Trek shows, but I dragged her to it and she loved it.
              Yeah Kruzen, the girl who has always hated Star Trek loves this movie. Therefore, you should go see it!

Comment

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.

ahahah the Onion FTW yet again.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

...was awesome. I'm a star wars nerd and I usually can't even watch star trek, but this movie was fantastic, JJ Abrams did well to create his own little infinite universe.
                  The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Working...
                  X