Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This car is owned by someone in their mid-20s.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    i think in your own retarded way you are understanding what im trying to say. the wanna be rich arab is trying to say "thats how we do" when in reality the moron is on an e30 board with the rest of us. my point was, just because your daddy has the keys to a new M5 it doesnt make you or daddy rich. we can all live beyond our means and if i wanted a new M5 all i would have to do is promise to do a better job cleaning the house and im pretty sure my wife would buy me one. maybe not right now because money is tight but in a little while. if you look at his posts from the past it doesnt take long to figure out thats not his M5 and he lives with mommy and daddy. and yes, it was a terrible accident involving unchill and his gag reflex but i still have one left
    You're a cocky douche. I understand what you're saying, and was agreeing with you, I was just saying that living beyond your means is not the same as affording something, but you're clearly in a mood to argue my point with me even though you're taking the same side.

Comment

Originally posted by 884door View Post
      You're a cocky douche. I understand what you're saying, and was agreeing with you, I was just saying that living beyond your means is not the same as affording something, but you're clearly in a mood to argue my point with me even though you're taking the same side.
      i think its funny you believe im some baggypants living in my moms basement and youre fairly certain i could never afford an m5. (which by the way i cannot)
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

i think its funny you believe im some baggypants living in my moms basement and youre fairly certain i could never afford an m5. (which by the way i cannot)
        I was under the impression your moms basement thing was just a joke/metaphor to make a point about owning shit you can't afford.

Comment

listen , all i have to do is ask my mom to up my allowance and if i quit paying rent for the space in her basement i could easily swing 1500 a month for an m5
          an M5 is a sweet car but it isnt anywhere close to veyron status dumbass. and while we are on the topic i will bet my one testicle thats daddys M5

What ever makes you happy man.

Comment

Originally posted by e30drop View Post
            What ever makes you happy man.

It is, isn't it?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

My dad is not in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by e30drop View Post
                My dad is not in this country.
                Does it make difference, is it your M5?

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Yup.

Comment

SC*AR

Comment

Working...
                    X