No announcement yet.

I don't get it. Tools driving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, we love handing them their ass's, it's just when they try to do it in traffic.
    1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
      No, we love handing them their ass's, it's just when they try to do it in traffic.
      Yarp. Playing is all fun and games until someone dies. I try to keep my shenanigans infrequent but damn it does feel good to stretch the legs once in a while.
      $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

I go to school in Ricer Central, RI and never have anyone try to race me
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

I cannot wait to get away form the masses that have this mindset.

Comment

Really?? What is it with these people?? Just tonight, stopping by my parents to pick up a radio, I'm minding my own business on the highway and some toolbox in his Mk4 Golf comes flying by zipping between lanes at 90+ mph (it's a 60 zone, intermittent construction) until he has to slam on his brakes since someone is "blocking him". The thing was silver with fake HIDs and a poorly blacked out tails with a damn fart can that sounded god-awful.

In the insurance industry, we refer to folks like this as "job security" :shock:
            -Geno

'87 325is (s52'd)
            '95 525iT
            '02 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
            '98 Disco 1

Comment

I got a douche on a CBR600 with a girl on the back try to race me today. It was my buddies neighbour, he's the biggest poser of life.
              1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Working...
              X