Terminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
    I am fairly sure LucasArts did the CG, No wonder it is so amazing.
    Yeah Industiral Light and Magic does pretty much everything that isn't Pixar.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Good to know. They are focking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post

Keep your money.
        I agree. and the ending sucked too. they should just end the story. you cant have a Terminator movie without the Governor, and the CGI crap was stupid

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
          I somewhat agree with you. The plot was weak and the acting... meh... but the action was good, and so was the CGI.

And A10s are my favorite modern combat aircraft!

I thought Star Trek was much better tho
          I concur.
          1990 Mazda Miata
          2002 WRX 3.0T
          1987 325 24v

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
            Yeah Industiral Light and Magic does pretty much everything that isn't Pixar.
            Don't forget Weta Digital, Peter Jackson's CG production company. They are just as good :D

Comment

thanks for the honest poor reviews. i'll wait till it hits the shelves

Comment

I'm all for people voicing their opinions, but I can't stand it when people don't go see movies just because a few people said they didn't like it.

I take critics (professional or friends) with a grain of salt. I have a VERY broad range when it comes to movies I like, and I'm espcially forgiving with sci-fi and action. I like watching movies with tons of shit being blown up and cool special effects. I don't go to see movies like Fast & Furious and Terminator: Salvation expecting to see a plotline on par with There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men. And I'm one of those people that usually likes the movies that everyone else doesn't.

So for movies like this one, I say leave your expectations at the door, throw down $10, and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
                  The special effects were unreal especially with the gas station scene out in the desert.

Will buy when it comes out on bluray.

The gas station scene was the shit! I totally wanted to hijack one of those bike/robo/killing machine jobbies and take it for a rip too.

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

first thought/thread save:

I expect much hate as it is not 20 years old and rusty, but i will own one.

Comment

Working...
                    X