Anyone on here play musical instruments?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325_e30
    replied
    ^^beat me to it.
    and the real instrument is the piano

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied
    Skin flute and rusty trombone...

    Leave a comment:


  • EricT
    replied
    I play bass mostly....typically punk/stoner/classic rock or anything in between. I haven't been in a band for about 6 years or so tho. So pretty much anymore its stress relief or to drive the neighbors nuts with the effects board.

    Leave a comment:


  • jakeb
    replied
    I am a percussionist first....

    I also teach band (K-12 music) so I can play a little bit of all of the concert band instruments. Flute being my fav I would have to say.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liam
    replied
    Have a Telecaster and an Ovation so basically remedial guitar and vocal abuse since the 80's

    Leave a comment:


  • Ex Lion Tamer
    replied
    got the fender twin reverb on lock with a fender strat.

    and an old akai ax73 that i'm trying to sell for car money.

    Leave a comment:


  • rockchic22
    replied
    I'm the singer in my band.
    I recently swapped my Sennheiser e835 for a Sure Beta58.
    I also play guitar. I inherited a Fender Strat and a acoustic Takamine when I got married.
    I also have a vintage-styled Sure 55SH.
    I just picked up a set of drums too.

    My brother used to be in a band called Jamies Elsewhere.
    Not sure if you've heard of em... they are signed to Victory Records and they dominate Northern Cali.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    I play trombone and used to play tuba as well. I play mostly jazz and classical/concert band stuff, but will play nearly anything. I've got a Bach 16LT jazz horn and an Edwards custom big bore classical/concert horn. I had a Miraphone BBb Tuba but sold it a while ago to focus on my trombone playing.

    I just wish I had more time to play, schooling takes what time I have.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    I beatbox

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I play a pretty mean washboard. I can also blow over the top of an old empty moonshine jug like nobody's business.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farrington229
    replied
    i play rockband... ;) lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by RobE30
    Sounds good man!

    Creame30.... are you on the higher end or low end w/ your flatulence?:nice:
    I have no musical talent at all, I just like to hit drums.

    Oh I can go, boom....tisk...boom.tisk...boom....tisk...boom.tis k.

    Leave a comment:


  • RobE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Radiocammbodia
    Rob I'm coming down to hang out, that looks like a ton of fun. Nice setup!
    Sounds good man!

    Creame30.... are you on the higher end or low end w/ your flatulence?:nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • CreamE30
    replied
    farting is as about instrumental as I get.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Rob I'm coming down to hang out, that looks like a ton of fun. Nice setup!

    Leave a comment:

Working...