Anyone on here play musical instruments?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RobE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmersmith
    I've been playing bass guitar for about 4 years. Played in the jazz band and played string bass for concert band in high school. Working on a band right now. Play mostly heavy rock and metal. This is my Ibanez SR-755 5-string and my Rickenbacker 4003(Cost more than my 2002tii)
    I love the Rickenbacker. That's on my "need to own" list.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Been playing more and more drums. I likes it. I suck but getting better.
    Guitar as usual, 10+ years.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stevie30
    replied
    I read music; but not enough to hurt my playing.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Whats up with old metal heads and terrible taste in shoes?
    Did Vans "skate shoes" from the 90's become the status quo?
    It goes hand in hand with their terrible taste in just about everything: hair, women, clothes, music, shoes, hygiene, lifestyle etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • bikerbill2021
    replied
    i dabble in a couple of things

    played alto sax and bass all through middle/high school, now i just mess about on acoustic guitars and pianos here and there, nothing to serious

    i guess its only considered a musical instrument when it comes to scratching etc, but i got a couple of tech 1200s and CDJs i like to play around on as well

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Been learning guitar for a few years. I finally have enough money to get something nicer than my Frankentar, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmersmith
    replied
    Thanks, I can't say I prefer one or the other really. They are two completely different animals. The Ibanez being mahogany and walnut with a jabota/bubinga neck and bartolini mk1 humbuckers is very warm and dark sounding, whereas the Ric, being all maple body and neck with single coils is very bright and sharp sounding. Love them both though.

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    my mate made a bass that looks alot like that ibanez, but with a smaller body. nice basses dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmersmith
    replied
    I've been playing bass guitar for about 4 years. Played in the jazz band and played string bass for concert band in high school. Working on a band right now. Play mostly heavy rock and metal. This is my Ibanez SR-755 5-string and my Rickenbacker 4003(Cost more than my 2002tii)
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Kerrath
    replied
    I play trombone, and when lifeiskaos and I were in band together, we switched instruments sometimes so I 70% play baritone also. I played bass trombone so I 70% play tuba also. I miss my brass.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    I just got back from playing at the Kennedy Center, does that count?

    Leave a comment:


  • Beach Bum
    replied
    Originally posted by beta14ok
    It's all about heavy metal.........the TUBA!
    You bet your bottom dollar! I play all low brass but the big boy is where it's at!

    Leave a comment:


  • joshuaaa
    replied
    i envy all who play piano. im trying to learn, but sooo busy with college and stuff havent been able to commit alot to it.

    but i currently play ukulele almost every day. i havent been able to really give a drumset a try for longer than a few minutes at a time, but i have several hand drums and such. and have been trying to learn harmonica slowly when im sitting in my car with nothing to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • beta14ok
    replied
    It's all about heavy metal.........the TUBA!

    Leave a comment:


  • iwillhunt
    replied
    Piano for 13 years.

    Leave a comment:

Working...