Half-Life Nerds...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Varinn
    replied
    I gave up waiting for Black Mesa Source, it had so much promise but after how many years of development now I just don't have the same kinda desire to play a game made by a bunch of random joes on a somewhat dated engine that they've said they are not putting updated features into like the graphics changes between the original HL2 and EP2.

    I'll give it a try for sure, the Half-Life series has ALWAYS been my favourite FPS, played each and every one of them 3 or 4 times along with the majority of the mods etc. Never got into CS way back, but I was always a fan of TeamFortress Classic. Ahhhh yes, the memories of when games were more than just for graphics and could actually hold my attention.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    ohh word up

    Leave a comment:


  • otto325e
    replied
    Just saw this on reddit. black mesa source engine mod images released.







    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    If anyone on steam wants to trade a gift copy of some game for half-life 2 or half-life 2: episode 1 let me know.

    I have both and no one to give them to.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    yeah i'm a huge half-life nerd. They are by far my favorite games. i've been going crazy about the lack of news regarding Episode 3 info. Hopefully E3 will be full of surprises.

    i actually think i have a free copy of Half-Life 2 to gift to somebody from when i bought the orange box almost two years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Greatness.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by s0urce
    No thank you, I clicked that last night

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Escape Part II:

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Does anyone L4D? We need an official Steam thread. I was playing with a few of my friends IRL and a couple left my server and "Hellish Elf" joined simply stating "E30 POWER!!!!" We then proceeded to kill zombies. It would be cool to have a R3V versus mode or TF2 server.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alex Spanos
    replied
    Originally posted by Desaevious
    Don't you have to pay for Garry's mod now? I've had it for years but I thought I heard it changed to being like $5 or something minimal like that.
    Yeah, its available on steam for 5 or 10 or something pretty cheap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Don't you have to pay for Garry's mod now? I've had it for years but I thought I heard it changed to being like $5 or something minimal like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    I love all the shit people do with garrys mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Half life nerds, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULWgEnnmcv4

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    i didnt play half-life 2 until the fall when i bought the orange box from a friend for $15. i had played portal already. anyway, HL2 is the best FPS i have ever played, but its more than that. i prefer to call it a puzzle FPS, because even though it is linear, you can get stuck somewhere trying to figure out what switch you need to hit and what windows to jump into etc etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    I thought it was supposed to come out during December but I guess not. They may release it during E3 in a couple weeks. It took valve almost 2 years to launch the first episode so who knows.

    Leave a comment:

Working...