Half-Life Nerds...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by Desaevious
    Oh gawd awesome. I was planning on going to bed before 1am tonight but I'm gonna have to play through HL2 again now...thanks.
    I would say sorry, but I have to get back to playing.

    Check out their other videos, the coke one is pretty damn funny.

    Originally posted by e30s52
    Wow, thats kinda cool. I thought half-life was a really fun game. I am just wainting for the next expansion to come out.
    Do you know when episode three is supposed to drop?

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Oh gawd awesome. I was planning on going to bed before 1am tonight but I'm gonna have to play through HL2 again now...thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Wow, thats kinda cool. I thought half-life was a really fun game. I am just wainting for the next expansion to come out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    started a topic Half-Life Nerds...

    Half-Life Nerds...

    ...look at what other half-life nerds are doing on youtube:



    The purchase bros have apparently produced a whole series of these on a very very low budget. I'm assuming with very very powerful computers.



    For other (similar) sci-fi fun revisit this youtube find:
Working...