Half-Life Nerds...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Desaevious
    replied
    Wait...so...its ready for download?

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    I R GORDAN FREEMAN NERD!!!

    But srs, when the fudge is Gabe going to release HL3????

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    the cake

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    I just activated my old copy of Half Life on steam and got blue shift, TFc, CS, + more

    damn I <3 valve

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by DisgustipatedAP1
    lolgaben

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    Originally posted by Xat1cZ
    along with Metal Gear Solid my favorite game :woowoo:
    Have me

    Leave a comment:


  • DisgustipatedAP1
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • MoparJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Varinn
    I gave up waiting for Black Mesa Source
    So did I. It's been in development for years now, and they can't even give a rough time frame of when it will be released. That being said, Valve is just as bad as far as news concerning Episode 3...

    I've been waiting for years to play the entire Half-Life series again in one shot, but it's kinda pointless without BMS and Ep.3. Oh well.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    I came in here looking for enthusiasts of Illadelph Half-life

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaz
    replied
    Curious to anyone who knoes about the video op posted. How much would something like that cost to make? Looked very good and when you consider how many millions movies today cost I can't imagine what just that costs. Very cool though

    Edit: Nvm, just seen they were on a 500 dollar budget. That also brings up the question where does the money go and how do they produce the background and effects, green screen?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Varinn
    I gave up waiting for Black Mesa Source, it had so much promise but after how many years of development now I just don't have the same kinda desire to play a game made by a bunch of random joes on a somewhat dated engine that they've said they are not putting updated features into like the graphics changes between the original HL2 and EP2.

    I'll give it a try for sure, the Half-Life series has ALWAYS been my favourite FPS, played each and every one of them 3 or 4 times along with the majority of the mods etc. Never got into CS way back, but I was always a fan of TeamFortress Classic. Ahhhh yes, the memories of when games were more than just for graphics and could actually hold my attention.
    Most everyone gave up waiting for BMS a long time ago. I am pleasantly surprised that they have not abandoned it yet.
    Last edited by Wh33lhop; 06-11-2012, 10:06 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • otto325e
    replied
    And it's 100% free. Just need steam and a source game; HL2, episode 1 or 2, deathmatch, portal etc

    Leave a comment:


  • Xat1cZ
    replied
    Half-Life WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...







    along with Metal Gear Solid my favorite game :woowoo:

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    So awesome.

    Leave a comment:

Working...