Salzburg, Austria.. anyone been there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salzburg, Austria.. anyone been there?

Hey all. This year I am a junior in college and am preparing to spend my fall studying abroad, my destination being Salzburg, Austria. I was just wondering if any of you guys here had been there or around there and had any useful knowledge of fun/interesting things to see. I've never been out of the country before so this should be a big 3+ months. Cheers!

Originally posted by doucy2 View Post
    Hey all. This year I am a junior in college and am preparing to spend my fall studying abroad, my destination being Salzburg, Austria. I was just wondering if any of you guys here had been there or around there and had any useful knowledge of fun/interesting things to see. I've never been out of the country before so this should be a big 3+ months. Cheers!
    I've been to Salzburg, it's like a fairytale place, everything is so clean, neat and beautiful.
    The views are amazing and the scenery is breathtaking. The lifestyle is totally different than here in NYC, people are much more polite, relaxed and enjoy life more. Living there for 3 month should be a fun experience IMHO

Comment

I went there in '94. Wonderful town, and lots of musical history (I went with my highschool Orchestra group to compete in a world-wide competition), and it was amazing. I think you'll enjoy it.

Oh yeah, you can get beer from vending machines.

Enjoy!
      My new blog site: http://www.tomperso.com

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerTom View Post
        Oh yeah, you can get beer from vending machines.
        Nice :up: If there was ever a reason to go, this would be it.
        Rides...
        1991 325i - sold :(
        2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Went there in 2006. Make sure to bring some good walking shoes because the city is beautiful. Have fun!

89 325i Alpine White

Comment

Austria is nice and pretty in general. Had my first serious accident on a highway near Gratz ;)

But women... eh... not my taste ;)

Comment

Originally posted by thornado327i View Post
              But women... eh... not my taste ;)
              Interesting.

:giggle:
              -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
              Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Nice place, was there a few years back.... you'll enjoy it!

Comment

I've always wanted to go there.
                  tasty

Comment

See if there are any good races at the Salzburgring:
                    Legendäre Rennstrecke & multifunktionaler Veranstaltungsort. Der Salzburgring ist ein Ort für jedermann und liegt östlich der Festspielstadt Salzburg,…

Comment

Make sure you go to the castle, you can ride the cable car thing up there. They have Mozart concerts there sometimes. Def a must see.
                      1987 325is - sold
                      2001 330i - New DD

Comment

It's nice.... was there a few times. But mostly older people it seemed. the women are alright but most are ugly there for some reason.
                        sigpic

WTB: yer sisters underpants

Comment

Working...
                        X