Holy F-ing North Korea!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by rockchic22
    There is not going to be a draft you idiots.
    easy for YOU to say, chica

    Leave a comment:


  • rockchic22
    replied
    There is not going to be a draft you idiots.

    Leave a comment:


  • redhatpat
    replied
    Originally posted by Mde36
    I say turn it into a parking lot but then again I said the same thing about Canada:hitler: j/k
    Aw, you're still sore cause we burned down the white house? Hey, that was just a mistake, we had a few beers, and some one said "Bet you can't burn down the White House". ;)

    Anyway, this is scary stuff. Those North Koreans are insane, they're capable of anything. This could easily escalate into a full war. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • (:Jordan:)
    replied
    Their nuke's are not as strong as the ones the US bombed japan with(so I read on yahoo)

    But for a 19 year old kid this is a scary thing cuz if there is a war there will be a draft and I will fight for my country. But it is a scary thought

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    I lolz'd because "Another Day to Die" was on TV earlier tonight...and the enemies are from North Korea.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Yes that

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    I worry about that too. Israel already had to bomb Syria after North Korea sold the Syrians nuclear technology. I fear Iran may be the Israelis next target and guess who once again sold the Irianians the technology. I fear that bombing raid would start a major war in the Middle East and central Asia. Neclear weapons are quickly becoming the weapon of choice for despots in the world trying to make sure they stay in power.


    Originally posted by E30 Cabrio
    I'm not worried about NKorea.

    I'm worried about NKorea selling nukes to someone who might use them.
    Last edited by madformx5; 05-30-2009, 01:51 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by e30e
    I heard the UN is going to send him a letter telling him how very angry they are! Maybe Hans Blix will get his revenge!


    LOL hahahahahahahah

    this made my night


    here you go e30e just for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Cabrio
    replied
    I'm not worried about NKorea.

    I'm worried about NKorea selling nukes to someone who might use them.

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    Genesis coupe

    That is not from the north.

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    If I were a younger person I would be worried about that unstable midget idiot declaring and end to the cease fire that ended the war becauses if any shit gets started there you will be able to say one word. "Draft" We don't have enough troops there to stop an envasion from the north much less any involvement from China. We had the war won the first time around until the Communists from north of the border joined the fight and almost pushed us into the sea before we were able to regroup and fight our way back to the 38th. If we get close to the Yellow River again I believe the Chineese will join the fight again.


    Originally posted by h0lmes
    Typical media fear mongering.

    Actually, this is a pretty big deal. I read yesterday that NK has called an end to the armistice that ended fighting during the Korean War. We may be looking at Korea 2 pretty soon. I won't hold my breath though. It's probably just a bunch of political posturing by Stalin, I mean Kim Jong Il.
    Last edited by madformx5; 05-29-2009, 06:41 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by kimmelks
    whens the last time that something made in korea actually worked tho?
    Genesis coupe

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    You're only 4 days late with this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mde36
    replied
    I say turn it into a parking lot but then again I said the same thing about Canada:hitler: j/k

    Leave a comment:


  • Ex Lion Tamer
    replied
    "Seventy-three men sailed up from the San Francisco Bay..."

    USS Pueblo anyone?

    Leave a comment:

Working...