Holy F-ing North Korea!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cleaner32
    replied
    Insecure pussies

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by kimmelks
    whens the last time that something made in korea actually worked tho?
    South Korea is pretty successful... I assume you mean NK though.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by kimmelks
    whens the last time that something made in korea actually worked tho?
    Depends what you consider working? Th e Nuke they just tested underground?

    Originally posted by h0lmes
    Typical media fear mongering.

    Actually, this is a pretty big deal. I read yesterday that NK has called an end to the armistice that ended fighting during the Korean War. We may be looking at Korea 2 pretty soon. I won't hold my breath though. It's probably just a bunch of political posturing by Stalin, I mean Kim Jong Il.
    I think it's Korea1 round2. The Korean war never officially ended.

    Leave a comment:


  • kimmelks
    replied
    whens the last time that something made in korea actually worked tho?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Ugh...of all the fucking pictures of that douchebag...

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Originally posted by e30e
    I heard the UN is going to send him a letter telling him how very angry they are! Maybe Hans Blix will get his revenge!

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    In to comment on the lolzy picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    I heard the UN is going to send him a letter telling him how very angry they are! Maybe Hans Blix will get his revenge!

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Vrbovan
    Is anyone worried about these psychos? do you think there is a real threat or just talk?

    Typical media fear mongering.

    Actually, this is a pretty big deal. I read yesterday that NK has called an end to the armistice that ended fighting during the Korean War. We may be looking at Korea 2 pretty soon. I won't hold my breath though. It's probably just a bunch of political posturing by Stalin, I mean Kim Jong Il.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vrbovan
    started a topic Holy F-ing North Korea!

    Holy F-ing North Korea!

    Is anyone worried about these psychos? do you think there is a real threat or just talk?

Working...