No announcement yet.

Cafe Racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frame for the seat is done. keep in mind the rear will sit 3-4" higher, off the tire, after I remove the hardtail and add nitro shocks. rear cross braces will be welded in for seat support. up next is the seat pan, side moldings for streamline look, and street tracker bubble with cutout for rear, frenched tail light. The foam padding will be from airtech streamlining and will be upholstered around a "snap-button" attachable pan. obviously, I'm making a two-seater.

Originally posted by Ryan...
    It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Slowly but surely, getting it all together. Every time I log into Dime City I lose 2 bills. Sigh. Getting anxious to ride!!
      Last edited by scabzzzz; 08-05-2011, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Love it! Your wheels are sick...!
        Got to be one of my favorites in this thread!!!!! :-D

:up:
        https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
          Love it! Your wheels are sick...!
          Got to be one of my favorites in this thread!!!!! :-D

:up:
          Thanks bro! Your bike is much nicer than me, so yea.:drink:

Comment

in for reference and hopefully adding to this thread soon

Comment

side pieces and tail section next. getting this shit symmetrical is hard.

Originally posted by Ryan...
              It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post

Slowly but surely, getting it all together. Every time I log into Dime City I lose 2 bills. Sigh. Getting anxious to ride!!
                is that a CB360?
                Originally posted by HarryPotter
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

My progress so far:
                  before:

updates:

fender chop:
                  S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                  What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

couple of updates from my last post in this thread. Tore the bike down from mock up and painted and finished everything and put it back together.

before:

after:
                    sigpic

Comment

you're bike is beyond stunning.

Comment

RVA, Wow...like..wow. nice.
                        Originally Posted by ACMF74
                        i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

RVA - I liked it before, after the paintjob I love it.

Washed out shot, wide open, wasn't ready for this guy. Spotted right before entering Sea World:

Slick location for NIN sticker.
                          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Thanks guys, I wish I could say I owned it, but I just get to ride it and work on it (which is just as good :D ) I currently have a 76' CB360 that I cafe'd out. Don't have any pics right now but I'll post some soon. I've been dealing with a move and left my bike at my friends garage.

here is another one my friend built, unfortunately I was not a part of the build on this one.

if any of you guys are in the DC area and need bike work done, my friends are starting a shop.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RVAe30 View Post
                              couple of updates from my last post in this thread. Tore the bike down from mock up and painted and finished everything and put it back together.

before:

after:
                              Quoted for the record book. VERY nice work my friend, very nicely done.

Sure would like a report on how all the changes have impacted the ride, performance and braking of the bike as a package.

Comment

Don't post usually, but some nice bikes in this thread. Here's my 77 550

Comment

Working...
                                X