No announcement yet.

Cafe Racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see, I think that fairing makes that machine. soooooooooo 60s cool on a newish bike.

Comment

I don't know why I have just never liked the old style fairings like that on any bike. I prefer the naked style old school bikes i guess.

Comment

my ex girlfriend's dad has an R90 S that he bought new just sitting in the garage. i was with this girl for years and years and every day i wanted to just buy it from him. it was mint and he only rode it once in a blue moon. hes not an enthusiast and doesnt think its anything special. it wouldve mad a nice 'cafe racer' modified or as it sits!

Comment

what color was it? it's a Sin to modify/hack up an R90s; they are considered one of the ultimate collectible airheads.

Comment

here i come craigslist

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
              I has weed, and I has friends. I has cafe racer, before this weeks end.
              what happened
              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

bikes and weed should not be consumed together. thats a recipe for death.

Comment

Alright so picked this bike up a few weeks ago for $500, I have put about $100 into it to get it into running shape. I Have already put almost 400 miles on. I love it. It may not be that fast but its a great ride and everyone so far seems to love it.

It is a 1978 Honda CB400Tii

Almost all of my toys in one shot, the funny thing is both of pedal bikes are worth more than this motorcycle.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

I really liked my CB360. Keep it up!

Comment

It's a sin to mess with an r90s. My pops still has his, daytona orange.
                      Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

My buddies dad does some really nice custom work. I hope to have something built by him someday. His builds range from choppers to cafe racers and he works on anything.

BSA street tracker and my personal favorite

Lovely Ducati 250, a close second

BSA 500

And a group shot.

More bike pron can be found at www. joes v cycle .com minus the spaces.

Comment

turc... i hate you.

so jealous.
                          Greg

Comment

wats that weird thing on the front brake drum on that duc?

Comment

What does everyone think of the "lowrider" concepts?

Comment

Those ^^^^ look pretty cool. They don't look all that comfortable to ride for long, but it looks like you'd be riding Terminator.

My parents told me as a kid that I wasn't allowed to ride on my friends trail bikes or scooters. I didn't always listen to them, but there was no way they'd be cool with me buying one.

About the second week after I went away to college, I noticed a bike that was for sale after I'd walked by it a couple times. It didn't run, but I ended up buying it for $350 and pushing it back to the dorms. The tank was black primer, but it was one of these (see below). A Suzuki GT380. They're 3-cylinder, air-cooled two-stroke bikes. I fixed it and learned to ride it and had a great time. It was before helmet laws and it was a ton of fun (when it wasn't fouling plugs).

Comment

Working...
                                X