• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the concepts are bitchin
    i miss my RD400... 2-stroke street bikes are cool

Comment

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post
      Those ^^^^ look pretty cool. They don't look all that comfortable to ride for long, but it looks like you'd be riding Terminator.

My parents told me as a kid that I wasn't allowed to ride on my friends trail bikes or scooters. I didn't always listen to them, but there was no way they'd be cool with me buying one.

About the second week after I went away to college, I noticed a bike that was for sale after I'd walked by it a couple times. It didn't run, but I ended up buying it for $350 and pushing it back to the dorms. The tank was black primer, but it was one of these (see below). A Suzuki GT380. They're 3-cylinder, air-cooled two-stroke bikes. I fixed it and learned to ride it and had a great time. It was before helmet laws and it was a ton of fun (when it wasn't fouling plugs).

I had an old Kawasaki like^^ 650 2-stroke 3 cyl. Hauled ass for about 10 min then I had to clean the plugs and points.... It was a really fun 10 min tho! My mom was the same way (I got the Kawi for free and pushed it 8 miles home) She eventually got over it
      09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
      05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
      87 BMW 325is
      a few bicycles

Comment

not really a cafe, but here's my 74 honda.

1987 325is: 495whp/400ft-lb
        UPDATED 03/12/10!: RB26DETT Swapped E30

Comment

hey that's a CB550-four? sweet bikes those are.

Comment

Drove my first bike the other day.. a '96 Kawasaki Eliminator [600cc]. I have now gone from "oh man, i bet those are fun" to thinking "how can i live without this?" -Pretty awesome experience.
            Greg

Comment

bump this back up, been thinking about getting a cafe racer project going for a while, and an opportunity may have opened up for me to commence such an ordeal :)

Comment

I don't know a whole lot about bikes but saw this site and thought the bikes looked pretty sick.

They're located in Denmark and rebuild old bikes to their taste, nice stuff!

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
                '98 528i

Comment

^WOAH! It's like a cross btwn a bobber and a cafe racer.... Dig it!
                  09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
                  05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
                  87 BMW 325is
                  a few bicycles

Comment

Wrench Monkey's bikes are amazing. My fav:

The page you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.

---

---

I need this:

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

This thread has not lived up to its potential.

These aren't cafes per se, but they are still awesome,

Comment

I had a 75 honda cb. I loved this bike soo much that I almost teared up when I sold it.

Looking for another as soon as the bmw leaves the garage.

The style and simplicity of these bike are what make them so great. I would love to tour from Montreal to S. America on a CB 750. Be warned parts and prices have gone up!

Comment

Eh not really into the cafe's. Someone mentioned they'd love to get a bike but not a crotch rocket cuz they would die on it. Ok so have you ever ridden a cafe bike? A crotch rocket is made to accelerate, grip, and BRAKE with tremendous force on all those three catagories. My bike has dual six piston calipers on floating 320mm disc. For a 420 pound machine.
                          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Heres some pics of a few cafe bikes I drool over.

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                              Wrench Monkey's bikes are amazing. My fav:

The page you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.
                              dude those bikes are awesome. holy shit.
                              Flickr
                              Originally posted by Indecline06
                              For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Sweet jesus. I think i need one

Comment

Working...
                                X