Top Gear Season 13

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    ok, well same thing. where are you getting 720p/1080i/1080p torrents of a show that isn't even broadcast in HD to begin with, aside from the "polar special"?
    I use Demonoid for all of my Top Gear episodes, I'll have to check the PS3 to see what episodes are in HD, it might only be the Polar Special but I could have swore I had a few other TG episodes in HD as well. I could be mistaken though, as you say they apparently never aired HD TG's to begin with.

    Edit: Here is a link to another one of the TG's that I have in HD.

    Last edited by TDE30; 06-05-2009, 07:11 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    yes, I would like to know that too.

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Typo, I meant 1080p. I believe I have a few episodes in 1080p, and I think the rest are (as you mentioned) 640x352.
    ok, well same thing. where are you getting 720p/1080i/1080p torrents of a show that isn't even broadcast in HD to begin with, aside from the "polar special"?

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    I am still wondering where you are getting HD downloads of the show. just because you put a downloaded video on your ps3 doesn't mean it is upscaled to 1080i. all the episodes i have downloaded are 640x352. do you have a source for HD top gear torrents?
    Typo, I meant 1080p. I believe I have a few episodes in 1080p, and I think the rest are (as you mentioned) 640x352.

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    I watch it from the same place Yan does.

    While at EIU  I studied Management Information Science with an emphasis on networking. I currently work as a Principal Platform Architect f...




    have you guys ever watched the first episodes? soooooo boring!

    even if you go back to season 5 or 6 there is a definete difference between then and now.
    I find all of the episodes pretty damn entertaining, I just started going through all the episodes again in order and enjoying myself quite nicely. Currently in season 3.

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    1080i on a TV screen.
    I am still wondering where you are getting HD downloads of the show. just because you put a downloaded video on your ps3 doesn't mean it is upscaled to 1080i. all the episodes i have downloaded are 640x352. do you have a source for HD top gear torrents?

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    lol that was funny
    i meant from the website that i posted to in the original post.

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    I watch it from the same place Yan does.

    While at EIU  I studied Management Information Science with an emphasis on networking. I currently work as a Principal Platform Architect f...




    have you guys ever watched the first episodes? soooooo boring!

    even if you go back to season 5 or 6 there is a definete difference between then and now.
    except for the episode with the M1, M5 and M3. it still puts goosebumps on mu arms when ever the M3 pulls out from behind the M5

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Originally posted by YAN-3
    are you saying there is a way to DL the videos??? if so please PM me

    lol that was funny

    Leave a comment:


  • apathy
    replied
    Top Gear Preview: Clarkson and company destroy Mitsubishi Evo on army base

    http://www.autoblog.com/2009/06/04/i...oy-mitsubishi/


    Cant wait for Season 13!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Oh dude, I think I speak for the rest of the world when I say we just download our episodes :p

    Leave a comment:


  • wildstoats
    replied
    http://www.finalgear.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by Erick
    Wait, what?

    How do you watch it?
    I watch it from the same place Yan does.

    While at EIU  I studied Management Information Science with an emphasis on networking. I currently work as a Principal Platform Architect f...




    have you guys ever watched the first episodes? soooooo boring!

    even if you go back to season 5 or 6 there is a definete difference between then and now.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by YAN-3
    are you saying there is a way to DL the videos??? if so please PM me
    Check just about any torrent site the day the episode airs, download times for me average about 15-20 minutes (with 10MB/s digital cable.) I used to watch them in six parts with shit audio on YouTube, now I download them, put them on my PS3, and the whole process takes less than 30 minutes to get them in 1080i on a TV screen.

    Edit: 1080p.
    Last edited by TDE30; 06-05-2009, 04:58 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by YAN-3
    are you saying there is a way to DL the videos??? if so please PM me
    Wait, what?

    How do you watch it?

    Leave a comment:

Working...