Top Gear Season 13

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to getting my notebook (640GB HD) so I can have all thirteen seasons of TG at my fingertips.
    are you saying there is a way to DL the videos??? if so please PM me

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to getting my notebook (640GB HD) so I can have all thirteen seasons of TG at my fingertips.

    Leave a comment:


  • 318isbmw
    replied
    This thread totally had me excited, I was like "shit my timing was off and it was earlier than I thought" and that's my story.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    I've been watching the ticker on Final Gear. Can't wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Sweet! Although in response to the "day or two" comment, I was usually able to find the awsome torrent with great quality within hours of the episode ending in the UK.

    I never used FinalGear, but I'm pretty sure they are on point with their timing too

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    started a topic Top Gear Season 13

    Top Gear Season 13

    Starts in less than 3 weeks. 16 days to be exact. Just throwing it out there as a heads up.

    once the episode is aired, give it a day or two and it should be HERE

    cant wait!!!
Working...