Top Gear Season 13

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • s0urce
    replied
    Fuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • awestun
    replied
    Damit!

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    Here is the official trailer

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHS9rwbPsJw
    YOU SUNOVABITCH!! I was beyond happy.. Oooo, I hope someone makes you pay!

    Leave a comment:


  • jrhaile
    replied
    :D

    Someone else got me so I had to return the favor

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    Here is the official trailer

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHS9rwbPsJw


    You Son of a bitch



    God dammit


    I will remember this

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    Here is the official trailer

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHS9rwbPsJw
    oh man i was so excited

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    Here is the official trailer

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHS9rwbPsJw
    hahahaha! frickin love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    Here is the official trailer

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHS9rwbPsJw
    oh god dammit

    Leave a comment:


  • jrhaile
    replied
    Here is the official trailer

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    Baby Stig for the lols.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    On regards to the budget cut I think that the episode itself is already a sign that Top Gear won't lose it's flair even if they cannot spend as much as they did before.

    Pretty creative ad... and you can tell it didn't really take much to put it together.

    - Erick

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    i'v been waiting for this for so long!
    i hope the budget cut does not ruin the show...

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    "Clarkson you great oaf!" lols

    The hampster kid really looked like hammond. I wonder if it's actually his son?

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • learningcurve86
    replied
    just got a house with hedrixvoodoo and mikeday... and my only rules are: no sleeping in my bed, and we need our cable to get bba america so i can watch topgear.

    Leave a comment:

Working...