Well, I'm off to go graduate now.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    How many kids were in your graduating class?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    it's been 5 years since i was in high school. crazy how time flys haha

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    i see ya! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Well thank you all. Graduation was a blast, and so was the grad party. We left at 9pm for it, and got back this morning at 6:30am. I will miss high school, it was fun while it lasted, but I'm ready for more. I didn't know how to decorate my cap, so I looked in my glove box on the way to the school and found something. Can you spot me?



    I took a sh!ttttttt ton of pictures..and I'm glad I did because I want to remember this forever.

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    High school was the toughest year of my life.


    Well played sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    High school was the toughest year of my life.
    year?

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    i graduate the 17th

    Leave a comment:


  • e30:)
    replied
    my class did the penny thing... our prinipal and weird sleeves so he looked like a wizard or someing... he put them all in his sleeves ha

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    For all the high school graduates, it's definitely weird. I went through it last year. It really hit me that I would never be a kid again, I would never be able to be in high school and go to all the football/basketball games, it's a bit overwhelming at first. But college is a totally different ball game, and a much more exciting one than high school. My first 2 weeks or so this year, I wanted to be back in high school, just because that's all I knew. All I have to say now is, I would never go back to high school.

    Leave a comment:


  • noE30
    replied
    congrats! i just graduated also, its kinda weird once it settles in.

    Leave a comment:


  • SLUCK
    replied
    good luck man. have fun with your life and do what you want.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Woo RHS! My high school was RHS too, only we're from different places entirely. Use your head when it comes to graduation parties.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ex Lion Tamer
    replied
    CONGRATS!!! Welcome to some of the best years of your life. Any plans for after high school?

    Leave a comment:


  • CreamE30
    replied
    get everybody in your class to bring a penny with them. When they go up to shake the principal's hand they put the penny in his hand. He either has to drop it or put it in his pocket, either way hilarity ensues.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    High school was the toughest year of my life.

    Leave a comment:

Working...