Well, I'm off to go graduate now.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by e30:)
    yeah mine was 651... that took a while ha congrats eric!
    Thanks, it was a lot of fun!

    Originally posted by crunk3
    where are the pics from the party
    From the grad party? The school put that on and they didn't allow us to bring anything..cell phones, cameras, nothing.

    Originally posted by ak-
    I graduate in 3 days.
    And I owe $98.75 in book bills.

    I wasn't going to bring a camera, but thanks, you changed my decision.
    haha.
    Bring it, you'll want to look back on these days.

    Originally posted by ak-
    i spot a raver lol -_-
    Lol, that's my buddy Klei.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    i spot a raver lol -_-

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    I graduate in 3 days.
    And I owe $98.75 in book bills.

    I wasn't going to bring a camera, but thanks, you changed my decision.
    haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • crunk3
    replied
    where are the pics from the party

    Leave a comment:


  • e30:)
    replied
    yeah mine was 651... that took a while ha congrats eric!

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    I still feel like a sophomore too. My class had like 350...it took a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    thats a small school, my graduating class had something like 625 kids lol
    Yeah it really is lol. I'm glad our class isn't very big, or else it would have taken a lot longer to finish.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Y'all are making me feel old, and I've only been out 2 years.

    College is so much better

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    I graduated first in my class of sixteen. Seems bigger when you spell it out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Devier
    I think we had 125?

    thats a small school, my graduating class had something like 625 kids lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    ahaha badass. My high school didn't let us decorate the caps.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    i see ya! lol
    ;)

    Originally posted by e30trooper
    it's been 5 years since i was in high school. crazy how time flys haha
    I still feel like a freshman or a sophomore ha.

    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    How many kids were in your graduating class?
    I think we had 125?

    Originally posted by Tree18is
    get wild when its all over! congrats/.
    Thanks dude!

    Originally posted by Bey
    congrats!
    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Bey
    replied
    congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    get wild when its all over! congrats/.

    Leave a comment:

Working...