Well, I'm off to go graduate now.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aintnothang
    replied
    Originally posted by norwood e30
    i miss high school
    me too. I've been out a week or two...

    Leave a comment:


  • Streichholzschächtelchen
    replied
    Yup, pleasant hill. Will do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen
    My family is crazy, it's worth it to me to drop $500 a month to have my sanity, I have two jobs so it's no huge issue. I'd go to a CSU but I'm not too interested in any of them, and I didn't get into one that had waterpolo, which is a part of my life I'm not too willing to give up. DVC is an awesome campus, like 2nd most playmates, sports, etc.

    Hopefully I can get a job working at Waterworld, I'm fully certified for wsi, lifeguarding, and cpr with an aquatic background, so it should be an easy walk in hired deal.

    Fair enough. I assume you're going to be going to the Pleasant Hill campus?
    idk if you're on www.baye30.net but if you arent, check it out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Streichholzschächtelchen
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    Why not a CSU?
    IMO, I think it's a waste to spend money on an apartment when going to a CC that is so close to home. That's just me though.
    My family is crazy, it's worth it to me to drop $500 a month to have my sanity, I have two jobs so it's no huge issue. I'd go to a CSU but I'm not too interested in any of them, and I didn't get into one that had waterpolo, which is a part of my life I'm not too willing to give up. DVC is an awesome campus, like 2nd most playmates, sports, etc.

    Hopefully I can get a job working at Waterworld, I'm fully certified for wsi, lifeguarding, and cpr with an aquatic background, so it should be an easy walk in hired deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    .. i dont remember high school, so long ago, congrats! you only walk once and now all the hot chics you knew will be fulgy, nerds become cool , people change ,anyways now you can look forword to parties!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen
    yeah diablo. wasn't feeling chabot or going down to LA, and I couldn't afford a UC. Should be fun, I'm going with a few friends, we all own bmws and are trying to split an apartment 4 ways.
    Why not a CSU?
    IMO, I think it's a waste to spend money on an apartment when going to a CC that is so close to home. That's just me though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Congrats man. I'll be graduating from OSU this sunday....so the feeling of being done is so great

    Leave a comment:


  • Streichholzschächtelchen
    replied
    yeah diablo. wasn't feeling chabot or going down to LA, and I couldn't afford a UC. Should be fun, I'm going with a few friends, we all own bmws and are trying to split an apartment 4 ways.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen
    I'm suspended til the year ends, yay. Graduating at home next week. That's what I get for having tools on me to work on cars, apparently a screwdriver is a weapon. Oh well hahaha. DVC Viking and proud now!
    Diablo Valley College?
    I have a bunch of friends who go there.

    Leave a comment:


  • norwood e30
    replied
    Word Congrats bro i miss high school

    Leave a comment:


  • Nic01101011
    replied
    hahaha hey nice school cxongrats little brohemian

    Leave a comment:


  • Streichholzschächtelchen
    replied
    I'm suspended til the year ends, yay. Graduating at home next week. That's what I get for having tools on me to work on cars, apparently a screwdriver is a weapon. Oh well hahaha. DVC Viking and proud now!

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    I just graduated.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red88
    replied
    I can't wait until my senior year! We have a prank planned out for the first week, and three for the last three weeks, so I'll be excited for most of it, and I'll be taking two woodshops. Good luck in college, man!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by deutschman
    have fun graduating. i think the mascot is tits! one of the colleges in the bay area has a banana slug as their mascot.

    UC Santa Cruz

    Leave a comment:

Working...