No announcement yet.

poll regarding the figure of a woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 out of 6 voters picked the girl on the right? Who were these voters? Black guys?

Chick in the middle is hot. The one on the right Id climb up on drunk. The one on the left Id throw pennies at.
    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Right or middle in that order. I hate anorexic twit uber skinny bitches.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Between middle and right.
        Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
          5 out of 6 voters picked the girl on the right? Who were these voters? Black guys
          You don't have to be a certain race to like curves on a woman, in fact i'd fuck all 3 of them in the right to left order, so my vote was neutral and I went with the middle.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I love pale, curvy girls that aren't chunky. The middle is pretty damn near perfect.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
              I would ruin them all.
              I feel the need to image link a horrible juggalette stripper in this thread.

-Charlie
              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
              FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
                5 out of 6 voters picked the girl on the right? Who were these voters? Black guys?
                I love white chicks with big asses, and I'm never on time for shit.

So, yea.

-Charlie
                Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                FYYFF

Comment

Honestly, I'd do all three. When the lights go out you can imagine anyone...just like a moped, but don't let your buddies see you riding it.
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

hard to tell, got a view from the back?
                    sigpic

Comment

This might as well be "how do you like them? Skinny? Chunky? Or hot?"
                      <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                      unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Right.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                        Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                        Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                        Wrap all my things in aluminum
                        Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                        Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                        Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                        Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

middle!

Comment

If I was going to just hit it for one drunken night... I think Id have to take the one on the right. She probably sucks a good dick, and has plenty of cushion.

If I was looking for one to keep around, Id take the middle. Shes got some titties and ass. The one on the right is hot, but her being a little overweight would get old, and only leave me desiring ladies more like the slut in the middle.

(The one on the left is ugly, my pecs are bigger and nicer than her tits, ask blunt)
                            Originally posted by blunt
                            i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

So they are size 8, 12, and 14. I guess my vote does not count with a 1 in bed next to me.

Comment

LMAO at how many times already women are being called bitches.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                                X