Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

i like the one on the right the most. the one in the middle is ok as well. i would brake the one on the left. way to skinny! im a strong 194 pounds and there is no that girl would be in one piece when im done with her lol! i also dont want to be on top of a bag of sharp bones all night!
      i also find a little extra woman attractive. not fat but just like the chick in the picture. comfortable.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
        If I was going to just hit it for one drunken night... I think Id have to take the one on the right. She probably sucks a good dick.
        Because she has to. lol
        1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
          wierd

the one on the rights the hottest by miles IMO

She's also the largest by miles..
          http://www.lowriderdepot.com

http://www.custom-auto.net

Comment

No reason to lie... if I was single, I'd be chatting up the girl on the right. She's got that Sara Ramirez thing going on. Rrrrowwwrr. :howYOUdoin?:

But that's where it begins; talking. There is a helluva lot more to a relationship, even one's that don't work out, than looks. Smokin' hot mixed with boring... or selfish... or needy... or mean... at some point you've got to do more than just look at a girl.
            - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

i cant vote because the right i would fucking annihilate and the middle one i would totally wreck. and the left one i wouldnt in fear i would cut my dick on her pelvic bones.
              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
              LSx e36TI coming soon
              Originally posted by s0urce
              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

^^ LOL!!

The one on the right is way too big, the one in the middle is just right and the one on the left needs to meet the baconator from wendys

Tim
                1991 318is

Comment

I'm going to go with the middle.
                  1987 BMW 325i (daily) (LS1/T56 swap complete!)

Comment

Right.

Comment

middle, left, right if i was drunk it looks like she weighs as much as me (220lbs)

the skinny one on the left would be easier to fuck standing up in the shower. less weight, less effort and you could fill her up for dinner on a packet of ketchup and a few crackers!
                      Last edited by der affe; 06-07-2009, 03:49 PM.
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

middle, then left. no right. as for the middle girl, the pale is hot. i like girls that dont tan, fakebake is nasty shit
                        Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

I feel like goldilocks and I'm beholding the three sluts.

I like a thin waist, biggish hips and an ass, long smooth legs and nice big tits, prefer no fake tan. Girl in the middle is perfection. Hell, her tits are just as big as the chubby one.

It would help if the left one's knees weren't bigger around than her thighs.

Comment

Plain and simple guys are dogs and if their friends aren't looking....you'd stick it in every one multiple times. If you say that NO then your lying or gay.

Why pass down an entertaining night?

EDIT unless your married and have morals then I won't pass judgement.
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I'll take righty!

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                              See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

The article says the chick on the left is a size 8. wtf?
                                Originally posted by Gruelius
                                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
                                X